Spoilers Picard Season 3 - Preview Photos/Videos Thread

Because usually those kind of headaches aren't usually painful.
MIleage will vary. It's not fun for me. Others probably feel differently and take it far more seriously than I am willing to do so at this point in my life.

Maybe later.

It's region locked to the US.

If you want to know what is in the clip, warning SPOILER:

the Titan is being chased by the Shrike in the Nebula, Wrath of Khan style. The Shrike attacks the Titan. Shaw gets badly injured and transfers command to Riker. He angrily tells Riker "you got us into this mess. You will get us out of it. Riker orders Shaw taken to sickbay. We see Riker and Picard sit in the captain and XO chair. Riker orders a rear torpedo fired and fires phasers to detonate the torpedo in between the Shrike and Titan, causing a concussion wave that pushes the Shrike back.

It's region locked to the US.

If you want to know what is in the clip, warning SPOILER:

the Titan is being chased by the Shrike in the Nebula, Wrath of Khan style. The Shrike attacks the Titan. Shaw gets badly injured and transfers command to Riker. He angrily tells Riker "you got us into this mess. You will get us out of it. Riker orders Shaw taken to sickbay. We see Riker and Picard sit in the captain and XO chair. Riker orders a rear torpedo fired and fires phasers to detonate the torpedo in between the Shrike and Titan, causing a concussion wave that pushes the Shrike back.

Thanks!

The episode looks exciting, but...

There's still the small matter of the 500 guns + a superweapon (rap song title there). Vadic was supposedly a finger button away from destroying Titan. Now there's a chase?

Yeah that is a plot hole. Although in another clip, they show that the nebula is affecting the sensors so maybe that is how they explain it.

But that is why I hate when they make the villain's ship an uber powerful ship. And like I said before, you could still make the Shrike a powerful ship, just don't go over the top by saying it has 500+ weapons or something crazy.

The episode looks exciting, but...

There's still the small matter of the 500 guns + a superweapon (rap song title there). Vadic was supposedly a finger button away from destroying Titan. Now there's a chase?
Just gotta stay out of range.;)

ETA: Nebulas play havoc with weapons and sensors. You know the drill.

The Shrike is the kind of crap ship that people make parodies of and of fanboys more generally, It is stupidly armed, where does Vadic store all those weapons?

Vadic is not out to obliterate the ship - she wants to wound her victim to the point of death and not to death itself.

Back