"Star Trek: Picard" Scores at Saturn Awards!

Danja

Commodore
Commodore
Best Science Fiction Television Series: Star Trek: Picard
Best Actor -- Science Fiction Television Series: Sir Patrick Stewart
Best Supporting Actor -- Science Fiction Television Series: Jonathan Frakes
Best Supporting Actress -- Science Fiction Television Series: Jeri Ryan

Lifetime Achievement Award -- Star Trek: The Next Generation

Congratulations! :beer:

Source: Deadline.Com

Last edited:
For 12 MONKEYS fans, Aaron Stanford and Amanda Schull presented one of the awards according to the 12M Facebook group.

The awards were apparently streamed by Electric Now (Dean Devlin's company, which among others produces Inglorious Treksperts). Hopefully some clips are easily accessible.

How the heck did Picard beat those other shows? It was slop compared to the other nominees
While I did enjoy Picard (the third season), I will say I'm surprised it was the winner. They only awards every two years, so the other nominees were:

- Andor
- Foundation
- The Mandalorian
- The Peripheral
- Silo
- Star Trek: Picard
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

I don't think Picard would've been my pick out of these shows personally. However, the award committee does seem to love Star Trek as this is the third consecutive win from Trek: Discovery won in 19-20 and Strange New Worlds won (the streaming category) in 21-22.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Award_for_Best_Science_Fiction_Television_Series

How the heck did Picard beat those other shows? It was slop compared to the other nominees
A lot of people feel differently.

Picard season 3's audience score is higher than both Strange New Worlds season 2 and Andor season 1
Untitled.png

Back