Picard film in development

Not when you know what's going to happen. Not when you've seen the same stale, predictable, cliched plotting a million times before.

Pike and Co's genetic programming fails, their identities are revealed, and they have to rescue Number One AND get out with their lives.
So, you only watched half of it.

And didn't get that "rescuing Number One" was not what the story was about.

I'm willing to let the Millennials and Gen Z have their TV.

What may be repetitive and cliche-ridden to me (after having seen it a million times) may be white-knuckle thrilling to them given that they may be seeing it for the first time.

----

Actual conversation on Twitter:

Poster (I'm assuming they're young): "What if ... We could download someone's brain into a computer?"

Me (thinking): They did that back in the 1980's. It was called Max Headroom (I have the DVD set! :scream: )

Last edited:
What may be repetitive and cliche-ridden to me (after having seen it a million times) may be white-knuckle thrilling to them given that they may be seeing it for the first time.
Are those my only options?
Actual conversation on Twitter:

Poster (I'm assuming they're young): "What if ... We could download someone's brain into a computer?"

Me (thinking): They did that back in the 1980's. It was called Max Headroom (I have the DVD set! :scream: )
So...get off your lawn?

Back