Spoilers Picard Season 3 - Preview Photos/Videos Thread

It's the alien life form that they are trapped within - the one Jack made contact with last episode.

There will be some tortured metaphor for fathers and sons and then when the alien understands will reverse it's gravity well and push them back to the Federation at high speed.

There will be some tortured metaphor for fathers and sons and then when the alien understands will reverse it's gravity well and push them back to the Federation at high speed.

I had no idea we had a Star Trek Discovery writer on the board!

It's the alien life form that they are trapped within - the one Jack made contact with last episode.

It's not a nebula -- it's a nest.

5f1f8af3-79d1-459a-a02c-517ce2ce66ce-jpeg.33061
:rommie:
Captain Riker: (But Picard hear's Lilly's voice from ST:FC coming from Riker's mouth): "Picard! Blow up the damn ship!"

Admiral Picard: "Computer. Engage Auto Destruct sequence..."

:rommie:
Captain Riker: (But Picard hear's Lilly's voice from ST:FC coming from Riker's mouth): "Picard! Blow up the damn ship!"

Admiral Picard: "Computer. Engage Auto Destruct sequence..."
I'm so conditioned to expect such a scene that I (briefly) actually expected the close-up on Riker to result in that.

Episode 3 was okay but i started worrying.. I think it is that these 10 part 'movies' sometimes feel that they move at warp 1. I'm ready to get out of the nebula but perhaps the entirety of the movie is there.. I think my problem is that i start writing my own scripts and my imagination goes to so many stories that could be... :lol:

highlights.. when Picard said Will I think it might be time you called me Number 1
when Worf .. I am Worf, son of Mogh, House of Martok, son of Sergei, House of Rozhenko, Bane to the Duras Family, slayer of Gowron. I have made some chamomile tea. Do you take sugar? :luvlove:

Lowest moment: Riker to Picard "Remove yourself from the bridge. You’ve just killed us all." :sigh:

I prefer Roddenberry's vision that we become cooperative, working together, beyond pettiness, blame.. I know we are still 'humahn' in the future.. but the whole 'thing' for me is that Star Trek is/was about a better future where we put differences aside and work together. Sure there are disagreements.. but on ST we can see a better way of being in the world.

I say to that scene.. "Shaka When the walls fell."

Back