Spoilers Season 4 Preview Thread

Ok I might be reading way too much into the way Tendi and Rutherford are looking at each other in one of those pictures, not to mention the suspicious side-eye Mariner is giving as she stands between them in another pic!

The images look like it's going to be a Mariner-centric episode. Notice how she's the only one absent in the conference room scene and looks super serious in all other shots of her. Either way, really looking forward to this one.

I’m actually getting anxious about these episodes. Last week you had this wholesome episode with the four of them and the last two episodes have been really secretive.

I really hope they don’t kill off Tendi.

Reminds me of...

x3OzPwC.png

Well if duplicates, ex-SF, etc are coming back, how about ... Mirror Kirk after being tantalized to the prime future :D

Georgiou.

We never did find out what happened after she stepped into the Guardian of Forever. That wouldn't be an outragious speculation, but getting Michelle Yeoh for an animated series after everything she's accomplished would be quite an achievement.

We never did find out what happened after she stepped into the Guardian of Forever. That wouldn't be an outragious speculation, but getting Michelle Yeoh for an animated series after everything she's accomplished would be quite an achievement.
Maybe.

Unless it serves as a teaser for the Section 31 film that's coming up.

Which to me is reasonable. Probably wrong but I would welcome it.

Maybe.

Unless it serves as a teaser for the Section 31 film that's coming up.

Which to me is reasonable. Probably wrong but I would welcome it.

I need more to be sold on the Section 31 film. I probably will see it because it's Star Trek, but it's probably the thing I'm looking forward to the least (Either that or Starfleet Academy, which is something I've never really been excited about going back years).

Back