Spoilers Star Trek: Picard 2x08 - "Mercy"

Rate the episode...

• Total voters

Commander Richard

Yo! Man!
Premium Member

stpic208.jpg

"With time running out before the launch of the Europa Mission, Picard and Guinan must free themselves from FBI custody. Seven and Raffi come face-to-face with Jurati and the horror of what she’s become." - TrekMovie.com

This looks really good.I'm looking forward to see how Picard and Guinan get away from the FBI. And what Q has been up to. And Rafi and Seven trying to stop Agnes from whatever scheme she's doing due to the influence of the Borg Queen.

You assume they end up "getting away" from the FBI.

There's a chance Picard end up going along with whatever "Wells" has in store for them.

I agree. He's an excellent negotiator. If there's anyone who can work out a deal or whatever else is needed, it's Jean-Luc. I have full confidence in his abilities. :adore:

This looks really good.I'm looking forward to see how Picard and Guinan get away from the FBI. And what Q has been up to. And Rafi and Seven trying to stop Agnes from whatever scheme she's doing due to the influence of the Borg Queen.
The confrontation between the Queen and Seven is what I'm looking forward to most. Annie's alluded to some juicy material with Seven for a while now.

Carbon Creek maybe? Considering the Vulcans in the trailer.

‪‪Cool! I’ve been thinking an encounter with Mestral inspired Agent Wells to go Fox Mulder and make his own X-Files type life choices to chase UFOs since last week’s episode dropped, and only more so with the trailer and preview clip.

Very excited for this episode!

If that happens, it'd be nice to see that Wells' mentor would be that son of the woman Mestral befriended....

And in a full circle, It turns out one of Wells' descendants would turn out to be Archer himself. Maybe it'd explain why his father wasn't so peeved at the Vulcans like Archer was...

It's got to be, right? Might as well rewatch it..

I totally forgot about this scene in CC where Jolene Blalock is silhouetted against a sheet while she's changing. Keep it classy, Enterprise :rolleyes:
lol come on it's in line with the ship's onboard sauna and antibacterial body gel that must be applied very slowly and methodically.

Back