Spoilers Picard Season 3 - Preview Photos/Videos Thread

i can hardly wait until tomorrow!!

Has anyone heard of a petition of sorts to sign to keep Terry Matalas? I found three with a few signatures... maybe there are too many petitions diluting the impact.

Looks exactly like a Changeling to me. Makes sense to bring former enemies into the fold --- this is like, a core principle of the Federation (almost ... gasp! Borg-like). And the quasi-colonial mindset of the UFP has good and bad sides, of course.

But broadly, the former-enemy-to-Starfleet thing is kind of a trope at this point (not a bad thing). See: Worf in TNG, Elnor in PIC, Seven in PIC, Picard in PIC.

Anyway, it think that's a strong thematic element, which to me strengthen the Changeling hypothesis.

Also... that character just looks 110% like a Changeling.
I just found a youtube about it from TrekCulture

So ...they beamed Beverly Crusher straight to sickbay or something? Some complicated beaming in a frantic last minute beam out with 4 life signs detected!

I mean, straight to sickbay has been a part of Trek since at least TNG, if my memory serves correctly.
True - but did they just beam her out of the Life Support Pod and into Sickbay, or did they dump the whole apparatus (now violently and completely removed from it's original power source)? And if it is the former, who did they revive/unfreeze her (as she was cryogenically frozen in said Pod) without causing more harm; and if the latter, who did they restore power to the Pod without damaging it, or again causing damage to Beverly as its power cycle was completely and unexpectedly interrupted? :confused::shrug:;)

True - but did they just beam her out of the Life Support Pod and into Sickbay, or did they dump the whole apparatus (now violently and completely removed from it's original power source)? And if it is the former, who did they revive/unfreeze her (as she was cryogenically frozen in said Pod) without causing more harm; and if the latter, who did they restore power to the Pod without damaging it, or again causing damage to Beverly as its power cycle was completely and unexpectedly interrupted? :confused::shrug:;)
They put it in their mobile pod cradle that was set aside for just such an occasion. Thankfully, it was being updated with the latest firmware.

Back