Spoilers Star Trek: Lower Decks 3x06 - "Hear All, Trust Nothing"

Rate the episode...

• Total voters

Commander Richard

Yo! Man!
Premium Member

stlds306.jpg

"The Cerritos crew unexpectedly spends a day on Deep Space Nine." - TrekMovie.com

Still not on here... how do you get it in San Jose when it's not on in LA? :D
Hey I'm in Stockton and I still haven't been able to watch it.

Note: Since California-class are named after Cities in California, I wonder if Stockton, Los Angeles, and San Jose are Cali-class ships.

I give this episode a 9.

It kind of trodded on the same ground in terms of Tendi's story, but she's a good pirate when she puts her mind to it. I just got a kick of everything DS9 this episode though, from the look of the station in Animated form, to the Wormhole (Would have been nice to go through the Wormhole) and Mike did his homework when it came to DS9 continuity. I also liked seeing Mariner and Jennifer get closer together, and they make for a cute couple. The stunning sequence was funny.

I've always said that Lower Decks scratches the 90s Trek nostalgia for me and this episode did everything I wanted it to. This was like a love letter to that era (especially DS9, which has gotten ignored in NuTrek) and I really appreciated it. Also, it was awesome to get Visitor and Shimmerman back. I would have liked to see DeBoer back, but you can't have everything I guess.

I wonder if Armin had his Ferengi teeth on when he recorded his lines?

It was a good episode but it’s a shame we didn’t we Ezri and Bashir. I’m also glad that Kira wasn’t a Vedek. I was never a fan of that from the novels.

Hey I'm in Stockton and I still haven't been able to watch it.

Note: Since California-class are named after Cities in California, I wonder if Stockton, Los Angeles, and San Jose are Cali-class ships.
I guess the big city names go to the main ships... There was a Galaxy Class USS San Francisco in Bridge Commander :D

Back