Spoilers Star Trek: Lower Decks 4x06 - "Parth Ferengi's Heart Place"

Rate the episode...

• Total voters

Commander Richard

Yo! Man!
Premium Member

stlds406.jpg

"The Cerritos visits the Ferengi homeworld." - TrekMovie.com

the episode hadn’t even aired yet. I thought some kind of common sense and respectability would apply but I guess not.

the spoiler rules here are flawed.
I mean...people are not going to hide information if there is the expectation of spoilers in the thread.

Maybe it's just me but common sense would seem to imply that spoilers in a thread marked for spoilers would be expected and avoided if need be.

But, then, I don't care about spoilers so maybe I'm poorly informed.

I mean...people are not going to hide information if there is the expectation of spoilers in the thread.

Maybe it's just me but common sense would seem to imply that spoilers in a thread marked for spoilers would be expected and avoided if need be.

But, then, I don't care about spoilers so maybe I'm poorly informed.

But it’s such a buzzkill. There is no room for speculation or excitement if someone comes in to say what he/she hopes for in an episode that hasn’t aired yet and the first reply is basically a spoiler answer to that very thing. That’s why I reacted the way I did. I’m still looking forward to the episode but the element of surprise is no longer there.

But it’s such a buzzkill. There is no room for speculation or excitement if someone comes in to say what he/she hopes for in an episode that hasn’t aired yet and the first reply is basically a spoiler answer to that very thing. That’s why I reacted the way I did. I’m still looking forward to the episode but the element of surprise is no longer there.
I hate surprises so I guess that's why this lands differently for me.

But, more than that, maybe we need a speculation thread and not a spoiler tagged thread?

I hate surprises so I guess that's why this lands differently for me.

But, more than that, maybe we need a speculation thread and not a spoiler tagged thread?

Maybe that’s a nice solution. Not sure how popular it would be but it would allow to talk about future episodes.

The reason we know they are in the episode is because they were in officially released promo material, are those covered under the spoiler rules?

I wish they would show the promos during the episode that is currently being watched because I don't know where to go to get the "Next Episode On". I haven't seen that stuff since maybe Discovery's early days. They might appear randomly, but I know I'm missing out on that.

And I just saw that images that Trekcore usually posts and there they were. I typically don't view the images either, so I guess I missed it.

I still like the idea of a speculation thread where if you post a spoiler it is under the spoiler code. I just know when Paramount+ released an episode of Strange New Worlds a day early on Amazon and I got to see it a day early, I did use the spoiler code because I thought that was the respectful thing to do, since the episode hadn't officially aired yet. I get the rule of if it's in a spoiler tagged thread, it's free reign, but when the episode hasn't aired yet, I just thought there would be some voluntary discretion.

I guess I expected too much on a forum like this.

Last edited:
Back