Strange New Worlds Season 2 Trailer

1. The Guardian of Forever doesn't bring people back to life. I think. Could be some obscure lit.

The Guardian of Forever can do whatever the writer wants it to be able to do. "Terra Firma, Part II" canonically established that it's capable of extremely powerful matter manipulation, for instance.

2. Khan was blown up. No magic blood.

Unless McCoy drew some blood when he was in sickbay in "Space Seed." :devil:

Kirk has his proper lieutenant stripe in that shot.
Indeed.
image.png

But he has three stripes in the shots of him and La'an on Earth.. so what is going on lmao.

Maybe the Kirk with La'an is from a different time period.

I think the Captain stripes are a costume error, no one changed the uniform from last season before the season 2 location shooting. We know the costume department had a horrible time with rank stripes. If we are lucky they will fix it in post.

I think the Captain stripes are a costume error, no one changed the uniform from last season before the season 2 location shooting. We know the costume department had a horrible time with rank stripes. If we are lucky they will fix it in post.
That is possible, those location shoots seemed to be some of the first stuff they shot.

My shipper heart is happy to see what looks like some more connections coming this season -- Pike/Batel, La'an/Kirk, and, of course, Christine/Spock.

Back