Strange New Worlds Season 2 Trailer

simpsons___barney_hook_it_to_my_veins.jpg

I absolutely love this series and these last couple trailers have gotten me even more excited to see what happens this coming season! My daughter's internship has her working for a company that photographs and reviews various entertainment events, and she's got an assignment to cover a Vampire Diaries con a little after this season starts. She'll get to meet Paul Wesley, and she asked if I wanted to tag along as her "assistant"!

I absolutely love this series and these last couple trailers have gotten me even more excited to see what happens this coming season! My daughter's internship has her working for a company that photographs and reviews various entertainment events, and she's got an assignment to cover a Vampire Diaries con a little after this season starts. She'll get to meet Paul Wesley, and she asked if I wanted to tag along as her "assistant"!

I hope you gave an enthusiastic yes. She’s lucky.

Trekmovie is a great site and Anthony has done brilliantly in building it. And somehow, it's spawned a core posting community there of complete and utter shitheads.

Yep. They have a few resident "old fans" and trolls that I suspect have somehow endeared themselves to admins/mods and they get away with murder.

I used to post there until I ran afoul of one of the "true fans" and had one of their mods censoring everything.

Back