• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Most hated characters in Star Trek

I'd say the most unjustly hated was Wesley Crusher. I was around the same age as Will Wheaton and totally understood what it was like to have people dismiss your opinions because "you're just a kid." I was surprised to discover years later that the character was hated so much.
Wesley was an example of a character that wasn't developed well like I talked about in my post but I also don't dislike him.
 
I find it amusing that in real life Wil Wheaton went on to do movies and TV shows where he was a hammy bad guy.

Is there any where he wasn't a baddy?

As I was reading this, Wil Wheaton showed up on the episode of The Invisible Man I have on in the background ... playing a hammy bad guy. I completely forgot he was in the Invisible Man!
 
Hmmmmm....

I'll go with villans:
1. Control, DISCO
2. Braka, Starfleet Academy
3. Female Changeling, DS9

Going with non-villians

1. Noum, Prodigy
2. Alexander, TNG/VOY
3. Winn Adami, DS9
 
for me i do not think there was any most hated characters in both star trek strange new worlds and star trek starfleet academy

but there was alot of heels aka villains aka baddies in both strange new worlds and starfleet academy
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top