Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterprise is Great, May 17, 2013.

1. dansigal

dansigal Captain Captain

They could always cross-over with the new Librarian tv series on TNT. Agents from the Library and Agents from WH13 battling to see who can bag and tag artifacts!

2. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

Ah. Saw that reference but didn't know if they were joking. I never saw the show.

3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, the title is very deceptive. Probably pissed off the Jason Voorheis fans and turned off viewers not interested in that. Still, ran for three seasons so maybe not.

4. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

The title made no sense, but it was a good show-- for the first couple of years, anyway. Warehouse 13 definitely owes something to that show, as well as the warehouse at the end of Raiders.

5. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

Wasn't that about some guy who inherited a curio shop from his uncle, discovered a lot of the items in it were cursed in some fashion, and then started tracking them down with the help of his friends? This is starting to come back to me, but I'm too lazy to go to Wiki today.

6. Corran Horn

Corran Horn Vice Admiral Admiral

Makes you wonder what TNT sees that Syfy doesn't in that they're really the same show when you get down to it.

I guess WH13 became too costly after however many years.

7. RJDiogenes

I started to explain, but all I could remember was that Micki and Ryan were cousins. So, after a trip to Wiki: It turns out that they were the ones who inherited the shop from their uncle and the older guy was a friend of the uncle who was an occultist who tipped off Micki and Ryan as to what was going on. The uncle had sold his soul to the devil and was selling cursed antiques, but he had had a change of heart. According to Wiki, the original title was The 13th Hour, which still makes no sense but is better than Friday the 13th: The Series. Anyway, it was a good show until they de-aged Ryan and replaced him with a love interest for Micki.

8. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

Hell, the reason I didn't even check the show out was BECAUSE of that title! :borg:

9. RJDiogenes

I don't blame you. I wouldn't have bothered if I hadn't read an article in some magazine.

10. danellis

danellis Captain Captain

I always start with Raiders when I'm telling people how great W13 is.

dJE