Star Wars Rebels Season Four (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Stephen!, Apr 15, 2017.

1. flavaflav

flavaflav Fleet Captain Premium Member

Here's full panel:

2. Stephen!

Stephen! Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

There is also around 10 minutes of stuff that was cut from the movie.

3. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Have they said for sure if all of Rebels will be up on Disney+? I've still never seen the pilot, and I missed the last half of Season 3 and all of Season 4.

4. Tallguy

Tallguy Commodore Commodore

They haven't but it sounds likely? I mean, they will have all of the actual films (except TLJ and Solo) as well as The Mando on day 1. I'm more interested in Resistance, which I haven't seen much of. But having all of Rebels someplace I can tell people to go watch it would be nice too.

(Will they have Agent Carter? That's the question.)

5. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

It's on Hulu.

6. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

All 46 minutes of Ahsoka Tano on Rebels.

ialfan likes this.
  7. Reverend

Reverend Vice Admiral Admiral

Hey guys....he's at it again! (Happy birthday to Dave, BTW!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For context, this line is actually spoken by Galadriel as she bids the fellowship goodnight, the night before they are to set off down the Anduin river. Of possible significance is that at this point in the story, they'd yet to decide whether to go east to Mordor or west to Minas Tirith. The former being the more obviously perilous, while the latter being seemingly the safe path, but with deeper, less apparent forebodings of the dark influence of the ring on the hearts of men in general and Boromir in particular.

Perhaps I'm reading into it too much, but it sounds like a reflection on Ahsoka's decision to leave the Jedi and take the more materially perilous path alone (as Frodo ultimately chose to do), instead of staying with the Jedi (the "western shore") which seemed like the safer option, but the more spiritually treacherous and corrupt.

...or it's just Dave's way of saying "stop theorising, I've already written what's going to go down!"

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    publiusr and Turtletrekker like this.