Spoilers Star Trek: Picard General Discussion Thread

Alt-Future Worf in All Good Things was graying, practically white. Those segments took place ~2395, 6 or so years before PIC Season 2. We don't have a time frame for Season 3 yet.

jcPCt8r.png

Last edited:
My favourite scene in Star Trek: Picard season 3 so far is the bit where Picard gives Captain Seven of Nine an inspirational speech, telling her that “as long as you and your crew remain steadfast… you are never without hope.:adore:

My favourite scene in Star Trek: Picard season 3 so far is the bit where Picard gives Captain Seven of Nine an inspirational speech, telling her that “as long as you and your crew remain steadfast… you are never without hope.:adore:
Jumping the gun there, we don't know the context of that line :shrug:

Interesting that the trailer has Seven in a Starfleet uniform and Raffi in civvies. Bit of a reversal from last season. I wonder if that's this season's tension between them. Hoping not - I'd like to see them in a better place than they were in S2, and Raffi seemed pretty gung-ho about Seven in Starfleet.

Alt-Future Worf in All Good Things was graying, practically white. Those segments took place ~2395, 6 or so years before PIC Season 2. We don't have a time frame for Season 3 yet.

jcPCt8r.png
I think they said it takes place about a year after Season 2

I wouldn't mind if they jump ahead a couple more years and set it in 2405, with Jean-Luc's 100th birthday coming up.

Loved the trailer. It is so cool that this great group of actors will be getting (hopefully) a fitting send-off, to further cleanse the pallet of that gunk they put out 20 years ago.

PS: Obviously the return of REAL Klingon prosthesis is long overdue.

Interesting that the trailer has Seven in a Starfleet uniform and Raffi in civvies. Bit of a reversal from last season. I wonder if that's this season's tension between them. Hoping not - I'd like to see them in a better place than they were in S2, and Raffi seemed pretty gung-ho about Seven in Starfleet.
I think visualizing their positives and negatives and how they resolve them is what will make their tandem interesting to watch because they feed on each other which is healthy in their character development. I'd rather see more of Rios and Raffi and the new characters than Seven but at least with her she's making Raffi a stronger character IMO.

I asked Terry Matalas on Twitter if the backstory of Worf commanding the E-E after Picard still applied. He didn’t say either way but did give an unexpected tidbit about Worf.
You'll just have to see. I'm just saying... that's not where we meet him here. He's on another track... one related to the Dominion War. Now I've said too much. Bye!

https://twitter.com/terrymatalas/status/1551702967505391616

Last edited:
Back