Discovery ending with Season 5

That's not what I said, there have always been women in Starfleet, and I have absolutely no problem with that.
This post says otherwise
I recently watched the episode where Georgio went went through the Guardian of Forever, back to the mirror universe (one of the most over used things in Star Trek). As I watched it, I realized that there were hardly any men in it. They just over due it to the point that you can't ignore it. Where are all the men, I was wondering? Why are they doing this?

Seven of Nine was called a Mary Sue back when Voyager was still on.

Years back SFdebris made the point that if Voyager after season 4 was told in the manner of Discovery - with every episode framed from the POV of Seven as the main character - people would have liked her a lot less, even with the same characterization and Ryan's acting chops.

Really it's the framing of early Discovery that turned a lot of people off.

Technology (drones, cruise missiles, etc.) does the work that battalions of soldiers would've done in earlier times.

Technology and Special Forces (SEALs, Rangers, etc.).
Still not sure what happened. Women seem to be women, and men seem to be men. Yet, they seem to want women to do the things men mostly do, and are more suited for. Do women of the future have denser muscular structure than men, while still being smaller in size? Where are all the men? Are they doing the jobs that women usually do? Who is having all the babies? Test tubes maybe?

Back