Who is hotter Riker or Worf?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Nakita Akita, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Marynator

Marynator Queen of all the Realms Premium Member

I think I would love Barclay as a friend, but I don't feel he would work well for me as a romantic partner. I believe he would be too emotionally needy, which might have been ok for me in the past, but not now. If we got close, I imagine we could have fun sharing holodeck adventures (I would totally use it for exploring wild fantasies).

I did a cursory analysis of The Next Generation episodes, and I do believe that after the first season, Captain Picard had more romantic episodes than Commander Riker. I think however that Will's were much more casual flings and he had a more relaxed romantic attitude, which might give the impression that he had more relationships. Most of Captain Picard's were stronger romances. I am also counting actually any situation where the character was pursued by someone, or was treated as a sex symbol (for example, "Devil's Due" counts for Picard, and "True Q" counts for Riker).

2. Marynator

If we're talking just say a one-night purely physical thing and we'd never see the person again, I'd have to say it would be Worf without even a competition. Will Riker is just another typical human, and while he might be classically handsome, Worf is exotic as a Klingon. The chances of ever being intimate with a Klingon again would be extremely rare that it would be a once-in-a-lifetime sort of thing, and he would be able to show me things I had never seen before, nor probably even imagined.

I guess I just by default assumed I'd be looking at a long-term relationship!

Nakita Akita likes this.
  3. Nakita Akita

Nakita Akita Commodore Commodore

I think if you were living on day Deep Space Nine and you saw a lot of Klingons, the exotic perspective would be gone. :klingon::lol:
    It would probably be more like "annoying loud" factor.

I guess I don't think in exotic. I've never even met anyone in my life that I would use that moniker in reference to.

After Picard I would choose Worf. I think Riker is handsome etc. but he seems like a player still hung up on Deanna.
    Barclay seems nice, then I'd definitely be interested in one of those guys in the first season that wore the miniskirt uniform.:D

Marynator likes this.
  4. Marynator

I'm just living on boring old Earth and have never seen a Klingon before, so it'd be pretty exotic to me. :) I guess exotic is simply different from what we are used to. I could easily find a 6+ foot tall relatively handsome human male, but a Klingon is a totally different story for me.

I'd be too much of a coward for anything to happen anyway.

5. Twilight Phoenix

Twilight Phoenix Captain Captain

I wouldn't want anything to happen with a Klingon. I'm not into the violent, aggressive courtship they use >.>
    Since someone here talked about the physical specificity of male Klingons :
    ...do female Klingons have two vaginal canals ??? That would make Klingons a lot like marsupials ! :lol:
    [​IMG]

6. Marynator

Well Worf seemed to do ok with Deanna and Jadzia, so I think I'd be safe. I wouldn't want to get together with some random Klingon berserker type, but I don't feel Worf would be like that. He is capable of being gentle.

Kilana2 and Nakita Akita like this.
  7. 2takesfrakes

2takesfrakes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I suspect that this will be no contest. Worf is primal and powerfully built. Together, these attractors are difficult for any woman to resist. Difficult, at best. But Worf's honour has limited him to only a rare few women with whom he's shared any intimacy. And then, there's Riker: experienced with the fairer sex ... without exaggeration, some might even call him a studd. During the "D's" eventful voyage, Riker's had more women than Scotty's had hot dinners! Sex is a stew of many different feelings, to be sure, so women want a Man who'll confidently lead her into their amorous congress. So ... who will you females finally select as the "hotter" of the two? My money's on Riker ...

8. Terok Nor

Terok Nor Commodore Commodore

Klingons have two whats????:eek:

How did I miss that? How did we find out?:guffaw:

Marynator likes this.
  9. Catarina

Catarina Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was going to say Worf but the shallowness in me thought about those teeth of his...
    Beard with a pearly white smile by default.

10. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Captain Lorca makes a joke about it while in Klingon prison, and in the last episode we see a drunk Klingon peeing up a wall, with 2 parallel streams.

The logic is that since Next Gen established Klingons have redundant organs, they should have a redundant organ.

Terok Nor likes this.
  11. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

It's not the number that matter but how you use them. Worf is such a prude who doesn't get his rocks off very often, whilst Riker would know all the tricks.

Also, that's the pitch of STD...:sigh:

Qonundrum likes this.
  12. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

How about Riker with Minuet? :devil:

13. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

Don't you mean TNG?

Oh, wait...
    :guffaw:

14. Marynator

Well in the early seasons, Worf states several times that he believes a human woman would not survive intercourse with him. Once he learns he can be gentle, he seems to be very open to relationships. He just doesn't chase everything that moves, that doesn't make him a prude! :)

Shaka Zulu, May 20 and Nakita Akita like this.
  15. Twilight Phoenix

Totally agreed :techman:

Shaka Zulu and Marynator like this.
  16. Bry_Sinclair

For Worf, making love was a "deeply spiritual" act, which is a very romantic way of putting it, but does also sound like he takes it far too seriously, Riker at least would be up for a giggle in the midst of becoming the beast with two backs and I strongly believe if you can't laugh when having sex then there is something wrong.

17. Twilight Phoenix

I don't get the "too seriously" thing ? For millenia, people have been pressured to restrain from casual sex, or entertaining sex without breeding, because it was considered morally wrong. But nowadays, anyone who doesn't feel like engaging in casual sex or one night stands is automatically considered a prude, frigid lad who takes things too seriously. What about accepting that different people have different approaches of sexuality ? Just because someone wants commitment and romance doesn't mean they can't be fun at bed ;)

May 20, Nakita Akita and Marynator like this.
  18. Bry_Sinclair

Of course sex with your significant other is going to have more meaning and a deeper connection (no pun intended), and for those who are fortunate enough to find that special someone then good for them. Hopefully I'll meet Mr Right someday and might take it as something more 'spiritual' but I for one see sex as being something fun, and should be treated as such. That's my approach to sex, so why shouldn't that be accepted as well.

Besides, from the evidence provided by Ezri, Worf isn't all that good at it and as someone with eight lifetimes worth of sexual history that is not a vote of confidence for the poor man.

19. Twilight Phoenix

I wouldn't have said better :techman:

20. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Not into either but I am into bad sex puns so I will say :

Riker can come INzadi me anytime.

I would love to let Number one do a Number two on me.

I would love to let Riker pull my joystick like he did that one in "Insurrection."

The idea of Riker doing that leg thing on me like he does when he sits down just drives me wild!

Will Worf punish me for being a bad boy with his painstick.

I want to so Klingon to that body I can't stand it.

Is Worf Rigged for my pleasure.

I so want to please him with my Gagh reflex.

Jason

Twilight Phoenix likes this.