What games are you playing currently?

Horizon Forbidden West. fantastic game, so far. I had trouble getting the patching done (my hardware firewall doesn't like whatever port they're using), so my initial experience was a bit buggy but it's coming along.

Horizon Forbidden West. fantastic game, so far. I had trouble getting the patching done (my hardware firewall doesn't like whatever port they're using), so my initial experience was a bit buggy but it's coming along.

I played that on PS4 before closing my psn account it was fun

Soloing Starfield, co-oping Sons of the Forest. First PC games I’ve played in 5-7 years. Enjoying both so far, though it’s early days yet for both.

regularly currently playing Mortal Kombat 9, Assassins Creed games and Injustice for my Playstation 3 along with Zelda skyward for my Nintendo Switch Lite

and planning on getting either WWE 2k23 or at least wait til next week to get Mortal Kombat 12 aka 1 for my Nintendo Switch Lite

I feel like GTA 4 has aged better in its story and themes than GTA V has. I actually liked the driving in it too, in that each car had characteristics of their own that felt rewarding to drive. The driving in GTA V feels too floaty.

An old game but a good one, a massive time waster for me about 20 years ago..

Since it's no longer supported, one can download it from the net

I didn't give GTA4 enough time to get in to it because I only did a few missions before I stopped playing but I had to use 3rd party software to assign the move forward command to the right mouse button as it wasn't possible to change it in-game. It caused a noticeable delay from pressing RMB and Niko moving and was too niggling to put up with so I stopped playing but liked the game world.

I've been wanting to learn how to use the Elder Scrolls construction set for years so I can tweak some of my favourite Oblivion mods and have a go at making my own but have always been putting it off until last week. It's not something that can be learnt overnight so I've spent a few hours every day reading tutorials and playing around with the software and have just made my first Elder Scrolls Plugin which is an empty farmhouse placed on a river north east of Leyawiin. The chosen interior and location were part of the tutorial I followed and am now ready to do something else so I'm thinking of making a huge dungeon complex made up of completely random interiors and NPCs all taken from the base game. That could be quite humorous but a mod I really want to make is one that allows staying at inns and taverns for longer than 24 hours and with safe storage. I've read that the scripting syntax is unique to Oblivion but I can load up any mod and read through the scripting so eventually it should sink in and there's some tutorials online I can use to learn the basics. It's fascinating loading up my favourite mods and seeing how they were put together and now I have my very own creation among them in the mod manager.

CS-image-1.jpg

CS-image-2.jpg

earlier tonight i bought and installed Persona 4 Golden for my Nintendo Switch Lite. Started playing the beginning of the game and noticed in the game settings there's an EXP booster which is cool.

Dunno why i bought the game since I still have regular Persona 4 digitally for my Playstation 3

MS have messed up..... Today Tripeaks in the daily challenges is supposed to be "easy" but the deck is unsolvable.
That's a first for MS solitaire

two days ago i bought and was installing Battlefield 4 Premium Edition and the Avengers games from the PSN store for my Playstation 4. Literally took 2 whole days for them to install then i finally got to play little bit of the beginning of the Avengers game.

as for Battlefield 4, i dunno what the heck is is going on. the game had a pop up message saying that i wasnt able to view some video since it was blocked somehow. So i deleted the game freeing up some space anyway. Should have bought and installed the original Final Fantasy VII remastered game or something where it would have been a shorter install

I am playing Starfield!
I am enjoying Starfield

Why is there nothing but endless hate online for this game it's fun?
Maybe it's because I've been basically stopped using Twitter a while ago, but is there really so much hate towards Starfield? Because personally I've been enjoying my time with the game. I'm about 50 hours in. And sure, it's has it's problems, but it's still a good game.

Maybe it's because I've been basically stopped using Twitter a while ago, but is there really so much hate towards Starfield? Because personally I've been enjoying my time with the game. I'm about 50 hours in. And sure, it's has it's problems, but it's still a good game.

Go see the general discussion forum for Starfield on Steam for example...... It's a wall of endless game bashing and toxic posts, also the Xbox forums are being pasted with the same drivel

Go see the general discussion forum for Starfield on Steam for example...... It's a wall of endless game bashing and toxic posts, also the Xbox forums are being pasted with the same drivel
I think I'm gonna pass. :D I'd rather do some gaming, whether that means Starfield or something else. It's a much better use of my time. Plus it's better for my mental health, just like staying off Twitter. :p

I think I'm gonna pass. :D I'd rather do some gaming, whether that means Starfield or something else. It's a much better use of my time. Plus it's better for my mental health, just like staying off Twitter. :p

That's cool..

I have landed on the first planet after the intro mission and have explored a little bit and so far having a great time with this game.

Back