Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterprise is Great, May 17, 2013.

1. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

Perhaps Arnold's personal VHS copy of Junior?

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I succeeded in forgetting about Intelligence, and you ruined it.

Curses!

3. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

More importantly, you forgot The Pretender from the late 1990's-2000, although it wasn't two "partners" that got closer the longer they worked together, it was 2 "enemies."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao9lqVVQAGA

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao9lqVVQAGA[/yt]

4. Guy Gardener

I so wanted Miss Parker to guest on Chuck as a super spy, because Chuck used to play her coffee bitch on the sitcom Less than Perfect.

(The List I compiled were sourced from just the relevant programming that were stored on one of my hard drives last night.)

Although Chuck doesn't fulfil the criteria entirely since Chuck (the character) wanted a bit of that from the pilot since Sarah walked into the Buymore in slow-motion.

A friend of mine used to insist that after a good gripping space adventure in space that Blake and Avon secreted away for a good space cuddle.

In Smallville before Lois found out about "The Red Blue Blurr" she thought that she was Xena and Clark was Shaggy. Ditto for Lana, ditto for Chloe.

I love Chloe Sullivan.

Love, love, love.

5. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Well, TV is different than real life. More adventurous and romantic. Well, good TV is, anyway. I'll be happy if they together or if they don't get together-- as long as everybody is healthy and happy and we know that they are still out there saving the world after the final credits roll.

6. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Sheriff Carter from Eureka is now the Maytag repairman.

7. RJDiogenes

But he only gets called in on the big cases, like when your Maytag dishwasher has created a black hole that is going to consume the world.

8. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Pete's hair was totally distracting. If that's his real hair...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

9. Yanks

Yanks Commodore Commodore

This show has really lost it's way IMO...

10. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

How so?

11. Yanks

Yanks Commodore Commodore

Pete has turned into a class clown. I don't enjoy his forced "lets have babies" thing with Myka.

The whole cancer thing was just blah...

Everything has just gone hoj-poj it seems...

Claudia's back story is about all I have enjoyed with this last batch.

It's just not as fun as it was when it started out.

I looked forward to each episode at the beginning, now I don't really care how they wrap things up.

12. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

They HAVE gotten a little TOO serious at times, 'tis true.

13. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Good ep tonight, albeit bitter sweet for Claudia & her sister, not to mention Artie and his "girls". :sigh:

Nice to see "the boys" get out once in a while to snag and bag. :bolian:

Loved Pete getting "stuck" with the Princess in the end. :p

Next week looks like fun. :lol:

14. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

So, the alphas have gone into hiding at ren faires.

15. Guy Gardener

Seems like a waste. They should be legally allowed to use those characters, if they can tempt the actors to one last hurrah.

16. RJDiogenes

I liked both stories, but they each deserved their own episodes. It was all very rushed, and the transitions distractingly abrupt. I was surprised that Claudia's sister had to go back into her coma; I was so sure she would become a part of the team (which could still happen, I suppose). I think, like with Myka being sick, that the plotline would have lasted longer had they been given a full or longer season.

17. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

It's hard to compress an entire season into six episodes without ending storylines abrubtly. This happened last year with Nikita's final season. It had six episodes and there was stuff there that if it had been a full season would've gone on linger. Six episodes doesn't give much time to develop things. I really wish W13 had gotten a full season for it's final one.

18. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Didn't Eureka's last season feel that way too?

This episode felt like a regular season episode rather than a series-ending episode. it was still fun (and liked mixing the characters)...but only 3 more left (and next week's, again, looks like a "regular" episode).

I did like the thought put out there that Pete will NOT hook up with Myka, but rather help her find the right man for her. Hopefully the finally will have a little coda for 5 years later, where both Pete & Myka are married to other people, and Pete is "Uncle Pete" to Myka's toddler.

19. TemporalFlux

TemporalFlux Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The thing that confused me is that they seemed to set up Benedict Valda as the big bad for this final run; but we haven't even seen a hint of him for two episodes. Is he just going to pop at the end with no build up? Looks like it.

20. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I actually totally forgot about Valda.
    As for this week's episode, I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed both stories, although I was really hoping Claudia's sister would stick around permanently. I'm hoping we do get more from that storyline before the end of the series. I did get a kick out of seeing the two Alpha's cast member's back together on Syfy.
    I do agree with Morpheus 02, that this hasn't really felt like the ending of the show. I was honestly expecting a big epic final arc that would tie everything up.