• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Uniforms not getting enough attention.

Bobatiel

Commodore
Commodore
Thought they were absolutely perfect!

I think they go along way in recapturing the original feel and I think that fact may be under appreciated.

e050814A.jpg
 
I really liked the uniforms. A nice nod to the originals with some cool differences. They were great.
 
Yeah the uniforms were pretty slick looking. There was also a nice variety between the kelvin, Cadet, Instructor and duty uniforms
 
I liked how the division-colored shirts were "shipboard uniforms" while starfleet people wore more formal suits on shore.
 
I liked them. Finally the pants are worn on the hip, instead of tucked under the shoulder.

I didn't like their colors, though. Too primary for me. I like the shade from the "U.S.S. Relativity" uniforms better -- even though they were too primary as well.
 
I loved the uniforms and I especially like the fact the pattern on them is made up from the Trek insignia.

Way to repeat the post above yours 5 minutes before... :wtf:

I didn't read the thread but wanted to post my opinion to the first post. Just because you share my opinion doesn't mean I shouldnt share my opinion also as my own post. :)
If everyone decided not to post just because someone had the same opinion previously then threads wouldn't last very long.
 
I, too, thought that the uniforms were in line with TOS, only slightly modernised. I also like Pike's TMP-like uniform at the end.
 
The cool thing about the uniforms is, they are made up of little starfleet deltas.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top