• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Contest: ENTER TV & Media Avatar Contest: Back in 1986

Kai "the spy"

Admirable
Moderator
Okay, long story for my thought process, my birthday's in a few days, so I considered a Birthday theme, but it feels like a bit narrow. Then I considered a year-specific theme for the year of my birth, 1984, but 42 is not that interesting an anniversary for media (aside from anything Douglas Adams, obviously). Besides, I think I did that already two years ago when I turned 40. So, now I thought, let's just move two years further for media that celebrate their 40th anniversary this year.

So, TL;DR, this contest is all about films, TV shows, comics and other dramatized media - and, fuck it, let's include toys, those were big in the 80s - originally released between January 1 and December 31, 1986, regardless of genre.

Entries must stay within 200x200 pixels and/or 1 Mb data. And, obviously, keep it safe for work.

One entry per user per day, otherwise you may enter as often as you like.
 
Ferris Bueller's Day Offf
Ferris-Buellers-DO.gif
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top