The most beautiful people in Trek?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Jaespol, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Jaespol

Jaespol Captain

Who do you think were some of the most beautiful people in Star Trek?

Here's my pick

Beverly Crusher

[​IMG]

Troi may have been the sexy one but I always thought Beverly was beautiful. Long hair, great cheekbones and a dancer's body, I always thought Gates looked great(s).

Kes

[​IMG]

After some spells of bad outfits and even worse hair, we really got to see how beautiful Jennifer Lien was near the end of her run with the new outfits that showed off her figure and the more natural, long hair. Her replacement in my opinion, while sexy, never matched the beauty of Lien.

Jadzia Dax

[​IMG]

Unfortunately we got some bad hair with this one too but there's no denying that Farrell is beautiful. Dax certainly made some of the less interesting, early episodes of DS9 a little better with that face.

There's my three most beautiful in Trek, I picked 3 girls here, but feel free to pick guys or girls!

2. troisboobs

troisboobs Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Dax is my favorite. Shes a hottie! Obviously, I also favor Deanna Troi :D

3. Jaespol

Jaespol Captain

Deanna was really beautiful too, she really peaked in "Generations" in my opinion, she looked best there. Its a pity she was plagued by horrible hair and outfits for six seasons though.

4. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Trip.

God Damn, he is just too beautiful.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. The Boy Who Cried Worf

The Boy Who Cried Worf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well I'll be the obvious fanboy and say yes I think Jeri Ryan is very hot, although she is a lot hotter as Jeri Ryan than Seven of Nine.

I am not sure there was ever a non-hot girl on TOS so I won't single out anyone form there.

The first person who came to my mind was Hilary Shepard who played the female genius/mental case in Statistical Probabilities because I am always reminded of the awesome topless scene she did in Private Resort. Virginia Madsen from Unforgettable is quite the stunner as well.

6. NickInABox

NickInABox Captain Captain

Lycia Naff as Sonya Gomez. Hands down. Bar none. Hottest girl ever.

Hottest man? I'd say nuKirk.

7. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'll be the first to say it: Helen Noel, hands down. (and all over her, too!)

8. Dingo

Dingo Captain Captain

Zoe McClellan as Celes Tal (VOY) and Nicole deBoer as Ezri Dax (DS9) are my top picks. I'd say whoever played Ensign Ahni Jetal (VOY: Latent Image) was pretty cute too.

As far as Gates McFadden as Beverly Crusher (TNG), Jennifer Lien as Kes (VOY), and Terry Farrell (DS9) are concerned I agree with the OP, but my clearest favorites are listed above.

9. Too Much Fun

Too Much Fun Commodore Commodore

I think the most beautiful actress on Star Trek was Jamie Hubbard, who played Salia in "The Dauphin". It's a shame she pretty much disappeared from Hollywood after that. Wesley was right. She was perfect. [​IMG]
    Ashley Judd as Lefler was unforgettably lovely as well. Wil Wheton was one lucky little man on TNG. As for regulars, my favourites were also Jadzia and Crusher.

I think Troi was very hit and miss, it depended on what kind of hair, make-up, and outfit she was wearing week to week. Sometimes they gave her way too much make-up and she looked terrible, and with her bad hair-do in the first season, she is very unattractive. I think she actually got better-looking as the series went on and looks best in the late seasons.

I also think Janeway was a terrific-looking lady, way more attractive than Seven. Not good-looking enough to allow me to enjoy the show (nobody could be that since I dislike it so much), but almost. :p

10. DeVario

DeVario Commodore Commodore

To me, Hoshi is the most beautiful of all! On my top ten list, she's all ten choices!

[​IMG]

11. rramarr

rramarr Commander Red Shirt

T'Pol

Jolene is the hottest!!

12. Cali

Cali Admiral Admiral

13. Duncan MacLeod

Duncan MacLeod Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

In TOS - Tonia Barrows, McCoy's ... friend ... in Shore Leave.

In TNG - Kamala (played by Famke Janssen) in The Perfect Mate

In DS9 - Leeta (played by Chase Masterson)

In VOY - never really watched so I don't have much of an opinion, but Jeri Ryan is very attractive

In ENT - T'Pol, particular once they ditched the carpet padding outfit.

14. Dingo

Dingo Captain Captain

TooMuchFun, I'd have to agree there. I can't believe I'd forgotten. I too found and still find, Lefler to be attractive.

15. LadyPenelope

LadyPenelope Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Malcolm Reed in Enterprise was v. good looking. Not sure about "beautiful" though :lol:

I thought that Kira Nerys in Deep Space Nine was beautiful. She had good hair too. Well she did in the last season, i haven't seen the other seasons.

And Kes in Voyager had a beautiful voice.

Definitely the most beautiful though is Zachary Quinto as the new Spock. Yum.

16. black_dranzer

black_dranzer Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Agreed :lol:

17. lceb

lceb Commander Red Shirt

Trip. And T'Pol. Too beautiful, both of them.

18. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

TOS -
    Sherri Jackson
    Leslie Parrish
    Barbara Luna

TNG
    Marina
    Gates
    Terri Hatcher
    Suzi Plakson

DS9
    Terri Farrell!!!

V'ger
    Jen Lien

Boobyprize
    Linda Park

19. The Academic

The Academic Commander Red Shirt

I always fancied the classic TOS beauties myself... Andrea, Areel Shaw, Carolyn Palamas, Droxine, Elaan of Elas, Elizabeth Dehner, Helen Noel, Kelinda, Magda Kovacs, Marlena Moreau, Martha Landon, Teresa Ross, Tonia Barrows...

20. The Badger

The Badger Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

What, no love for Uhura?
    Another vote here for Helen Noel.
    Beverly Crusher was gorgeous. So was Deanna when they got the costume/hairstyle/make up right, which didn't happen often enough.
    If they'd had subtler forehead ridges and less scary teeth, the Duras sisters might have made the list. Oh, and Valkris from SFS (the original Klingon Kleavage!)
    Any character played by Suzi Plakson.
    Both Dax's. Special mention of Jadzia in TOS uniform.
    Leeta the Dabo girl. Almost makes the episode 'Let He Who Is Without Sin' worth watching on her own. Almost.
    7of9. So hot they could have stuck her in the warp core and used her to power the ship home.
    Kes was well cute once they lost the pudding bowl haircut.
    Both T'Pol and Hoshi did a lot to keep ENT watchable.
    At the risk of seeming shallow, a risk I'm willing to take as it is essentially true, the three Orion girls from 'Bound', and the one in 'Borderland' are worthy of mention. Don't forget illusory slave girl Vina!
    Maybe I've got a thing for bright colours, but both of Shran's female associates were easy on the eye.
    Valeris. Need more be said?