The Down Under Lounge

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by teacake, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Cyanide Muffin

Cyanide Muffin All hail Doctor 13 Premium Member

And it will be impossible to get rid of him unless the voters show him the door.

2. Australis

Australis Writer Admiral

When you've been expelled from the Katter Party, you've got to know you're only riding on three wheels.

teacake likes this.
  3. Australis

Australis Writer Admiral

A petition to expel Anning from Parliament already has 100,000 signatures and climbing.

4. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Admiral

Sadly it will amount to nothing as there's no grounds for him to be expelled.

hopefully he'll crash and burn at the next election and the facist prick will fade into memory.

5. ElimParra

ElimParra Fleet Admiral Premium Member

I saw one of my friends post that on FB. Doubtful it will do anything. but as marc said, he will crash and burn at the next election. As will his party.

teacake likes this.
  6. Cyanide Muffin

A teenager smashed an egg onto the back of Anning's head, Anning tries to punch the teenager in response. Kid was arrested but charges dropped.

NZ PM responds to Donald Trump

Tosk likes this.
  7. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Admiral

I was right and wrong about expelling him from the senate.

It used to be possible to expel some-one as S.49 gives the parliament the ability to set it's privileges etc but the rules were changed in 1987.

As it was simply an act of parliament it could be changed again but they wouldn't be time as parliament has very few sitting days before the election is due (nice work scummo to avoid scrutiny).

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/could-fraser-anning-be-expelled-from-parliament/10908860

8. Gavin70

Gavin70 Commander Red Shirt

This is not how I usually recommend responding to politicians but I think this kid is my new hero. And if he'd been charged I'd have happily contributed to his defence.

KimMH likes this.
  9. Refuge

Refuge Vice Admiral Admiral

Smashing an egg into someone is still pathetic.

My heart breaks for Christchurch there has been so much pain what with the earthquakes and now this horrific abomination of hate. I love New Zealand and was born there and it feels personal when bad things happen.

10. Cyanide Muffin

Video of kid smashing egg