I escaped Beckley 22 years ago after living there for nine years.Two weeks in Beckley and I'm a coal miner's kid.![]()
I escaped Beckley 22 years ago after living there for nine years.Two weeks in Beckley and I'm a coal miner's kid.![]()
Whereabouts? We were in Stanaford, outside the city proper.I escaped Beckley 22 years ago after living there for nine years.
In the city itself. My wife taught at CWV, later to become MSU, then later to lose its accreditation and shut down years after we left. I lived in a neighborhood east of Kanawha Street, near the Register-Herald building and within walking distance of the public library and downtown. For the first eight months of our tenure, coinciding with the storms of the Winter of early 1995 we lived up on Maxwell Hill. It was not fun driving down the winding roads when they were still ice-covered if you were raised a flatlander from Tidewater like me.Whereabouts? We were in Stanaford, outside the city proper.
![]()
Who do we think the Bolian and Tellarite at the Poker Game are?
Can anyone make out their rank details?
Too many viewers would be confused by a DS9 movie, and Voyager without the iconic characters. They won't make enough profit without the less than casual fans and normal people....
Wonder what ship? Una's first command? Kirk's first command?According to the comments, the captain's chair is red because it was being used to represent a different ship that day.
Wonder what ship? Una's first command? Kirk's first command?
Also, is it just me or does it look different? The floors are grey instead of black, but I'm trying to figure out if they had simply already removed a layer or flooring.
Wonder what ship? Una's first command? Kirk's first command?
Also, is it just me or does it look different? The floors are grey instead of black, but I'm trying to figure out if they had simply already removed a layer or flooring.
Probably wasn't going to be in frame so why bother changing it.Though it still has the Enterprise dedication plaque.
Probably wasn't going to be in frame so why bother changing it.
Good point.Also, is it just me or does it look different? The floors are grey instead of black, but I'm trying to figure out if they had simply already removed a layer or flooring.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.