• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Rewatching Picard...

I didn't think I would like it, but I really did. The only big question I have was
what happened to the Borg? Obviously there's some change to the timeline, and they make sure that Seven gets her Borg implants again in the past to account for that. But in Season 3 Shaw mentions Wolf 359. Maybe I missed something, or maybe it's explained in the last few episodes of Season 3, which I have not watched yet.
The Jurati-Borg are an offshoot of the regular Borg. The same as with the Hugh faction of the Borg during TNG.
 
So there was more than one Queen?
I think I see where you're confused. In the Confederation Timeline (the one we see towards the beginning of Season 2), that Borg Queen had never been through the events of TNG or VOY, since it was an alternate timeline. That Borg Queen went back in time with the others and joined with Jurati.

So it's a different Borg Queen, but that's only because she's from another reality.
 
I think I see where you're confused. In the Confederation Timeline (the one we see towards the beginning of Season 2), that Borg Queen had never been through the events of TNG or VOY, since it was an alternate timeline. That Borg Queen went back in time with the others and joined with Jurati.

So it's a different Borg Queen, but that's only because she's from another reality.
Ah, right. That makes sense. Seems obvious now that you say it. :lol: Thanks!
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top