• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Random Thoughts...or...What's on Your Mind?

random thought

imagine if every female on earth who gets pg mostly only gives births to 2 and more babies

in other words instead of giving birth to just 1 baby its now giving birth to 2 babies and up
 
Thinking of getting back into lockpicking for fun again. It's been a while, and the tools available now are pretty cool. The lishi picks in particular are pretty cool.
 
lol lol or in the words of the 1980s pop band the beagles

maniac monday

PM me a link!


The Bangles
And it's Manic Monday, not Maniac Monday, it's an easy mistake to make.
I sent my usual donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital today and noticed in the literature and bar graph they sent that the 5 year survival rate for A.L.L. (a leukemia that my little nephew had) was 4% in 1962, but today is 94%. If only my nephew had been able to have the current treatment, he might have lived longer than 7 yrs. (he died in the early 80s) He did live 3 years with leukemia, one of those years was in remission. St. Jude is doing fantastic work in research and they don't charge the family for treatment. As I recall, they even helped with the hotel expenses for the family while the patient was undergoing treatment.
Yeah, I think they pay for pretty much everything for the patients families.
BTW does anyone here know anything about cuddle therapy? Like is this an actual real thing?

Has anyone done it?
I take it you've been watching the new season of King of the Hill.
If someone has to continually scream "I'm the victim," they probably aren't. Like that crazy DoorDash girl.
I've gotta disagree here, there are a lot of situations where the only to be recognized as the victim, especially with things like rape, harassment, and discrimination, is to be as loud about it as often as you can.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That is a hard one, on the one hand the dude had to know his Doordash was on the way and should have kept his damn clothes on, but her recording him was probably not the best way for her to handle it.
 
Yep @JD, Yes I happened to catch that on a TV here and thought well hey its part of that show nobody would actually pay for that in real life? Much to my disappointment it's an actual real thing..
 
Thinking of getting back into lockpicking for fun again. It's been a while, and the tools available now are pretty cool. The lishi picks in particular are pretty cool.
That reminds me, I confess I have a grudging admiration for pickpockets. In a world of increasingly sophisticated online scams and high-tech cybercrime, they practice a form of thievery that's been around for thousands of years. Furthermore, it takes skill, dedication and practice to be a successful pickpocket. You need steady nerves, quick reflexes and nimble fingers. So, pickpockets of the world, I salute you! (As long as it's not my pocket you're picking.)

That is a hard one, on the one hand the dude had to know his Doordash was on the way and should have kept his damn clothes on, but her recording him was probably not the best way for her to handle it.
The guy was passed out drunk, completely unconscious. The driver was instructed to leave the food at the front door, yet she pushed the door open and entered his house without permission. And then she had the nerve to claim that she was "sexually assaulted." Bee Ess.
 
Last edited:
Ah, the video didn't mention the part about her ignoring the instructions to leave the food by the door. That definitely changes things. If that's really what that's what happened, then I can't believe anybody would have even taken her lawsuit seriously.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top