Karl Urban -- blond or brunet?

Judge Dredd producers say about Judge Dredd character: "He’s not going to take off his helmet..."

Well what the hell is the point of THAT?
Our boy is gonna star in a movie (granted, one that I probably will nearly hate due to the violence they want to make "more real")... and we can't see him?
Pffft.

Because in the comics you never ever see Dredd's face without the mask on. If he doesn't have it on you just see part of his face. The Stallone version took liberties with the character and they want to do a more true to the comics version.

Because in the comics you never ever see Dredd's face without the mask on. If he doesn't have it on you just see part of his face. The Stallone version took liberties with the character and they want to do a more true to the comics version.

Well, I understand the reason behind the decision.
But as a member of the female population, I have major issues with covering up his face and great f-me eyes.

^ :rommie: I love the way you think.

And I must say that I don't really care if he wears the helmet. As long as I can identify that it is Karl in the costume... and I have a couple of good shots of his perfect butt... I will be happy. I am just easy... to please. :devil:

Have ya'll seen THIS?:

tumblr_l77mm8wCfa1qafqw8o1_500.jpg

At first I was creeped out... then intrigued.... now I am oddly aroused.

Oh wow. I love vampires so those teeth just send shivers down my spine. Yummy.

(And just to clarify, my love of vampires is an old one and was there long before the current fad came about. I will take Dracula or Lestat over the simpering Edward any day of the week.)

Oh wow. I love vampires so those teeth just send shivers down my spine. Yummy.

(And just to clarify, my love of vampires is an old one and was there long before the current fad came about. I will take Dracula or Lestat over the simpering Edward any day of the week.)

Yeah... so NOT into Twilight. But I loved "Interview with the Vampire" etc.

I think I could get into him nibbling on my neck.
(I am loving that the stubble is there. (Not loving the photoshopping they did around the yellow eye. Maybe I use PS too much myself. It distracts me.)

I found this podcast on facebook, when Karl was in Australia this year and last year. Taken from when he was at the Perth Supanova. I'm hoping that he does some conventions here in Australia again, as I missed the Sydney convention in 2009.

Drooling alone is like drinking alone. It is never quite the same, and you start to feel foolish after a while.

Where are my other Ladies who Love to Lust?
Trampledamage? Whatsis? Others?

Bueller?

Bueller?

FYI:
First review of RED I have seen. (Can't copy and paste due to web format.)

VARIETY basically said the action scenes aren't the best ever... the jokes aren't always funny... but you can't help but like it. Helen Mirren regally holds a machine gun. Karl Urban has a permanent scowl. (They liked him, not high praise, but can't remember the adjective used. Too lazy to call up the article again.)

^ Interesting. But that trailer sucks. I hate it when a preview gives away to much of the plot.

But I will see it... because it has Karl. :bolian:

Just saw this posted at TrekMovie:

Karl Urban On How Bones Changed His Career & Star Trek Sequel

[Urban] talking about the film, Dredd and returning to Star Trek, confirming again that shooting is planned for "mid next year", and he once again calls the team behind the film "a bunch of Einsteins" going on to say "they are going to create something special". The actor says he doesn’t know what is in store for his character of McCoy but he expects it to be "a lot of fun.’

Includes a clip from Extra and several from an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. Also a trailer for And Soon the Darkness - not sure if it's the same as the one linked above.

Cool.

And Soon The Darkness (am I the only one who hates that title?) looks kinda cliche... but damn, he looks good in it. Why do I find myself hoping he is the bad guy?

As far as the title goes, it's a remake; I guess they weren't obligated to re-use the title, but the TrekMovie article says the new one's pretty low-budget, so maybe they didn't want to change it too much. I just glanced at the trailer yesterday and it's kind of ambiguous about what his character is like.

Back