Karl Urban -- blond or brunet?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Jeri, May 26, 2009.

1. trampledamage

trampledamage Clone Admiral

I'm a bit late - but try this thought on for size...

(from the Commodore's lounge check-in thread after I mentioned Karl Urban in a different conversation)

And thanks for the IMDb update - I'll go take a look :)

I need to watch Trek again, I'm missing McCoy.

2. mariajl

mariajl Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Did this thread vanish somehow? If so, I think it is my duty to bring it up to date and resurrect it.
    Since most of his other movies are kinda....well....not well received (thank goodness for RED)... It is all about star trek.

3. SexyKitty0o

SexyKitty0o Cadet Newbie

Wow, am I ever late to the party lol. Well i just found this forum and boy am I glad I did, i just got an hour long dose of Karl Urban yumminess :P.
    Also I just wanted to say that I just got my book from amazon, The Karl urban Handbook, a must have for all karl fans, it has pictures and alot of information on him, I mean nothing you cant find on the internet but at least you can take this book everywhere you go.... including the bathroom for some *alone* time without bringing your whole laptop and having your hubby look at you with a puzzled stare. hahaha.
    Love Karl Urban and Love this forum, keep it alive! XOXO

4. Dragonfare

Dragonfare Lieutenant Red Shirt

OMG. You just gave me something else to spend my nonexistent spare $$ on. Not to mention a whole new concept of reading in the bathroom. Man, this is a fun forum!

5. Trekkie2

Trekkie2 Commander Red Shirt

Re: Karl Urban -- blond or brunette?

Oh, well, now you're talking. I vote naked. :drool: Naked is good. Naked works for me.

Ooh, 3D naked. I wonder how that works?:lol:

6. Peach Wookiee

Peach Wookiee Cuddly Mod of Doom Moderator

Re: Karl Urban -- blond or brunette?

I like him as a brunette. :D