I don't care I am loving season 3

I really enjoyed both Adira and Gray. I really liked both of them together and was so happy when Gray finally got a body and could be seen by everybody... Nice tie in with Picard they mentioned his android body.

Yep, the reason they gave for no spore drive in the other series at the end of season 2 was beyond dumb, you're telling me no one else picked up his work?? Not even in another power?? Then comes along season 3 and 1000 years in the future still no spore drive. Remember it turned out spore drive was harming those beings in the network? Stamets should've forced it shut at the point - much better explanation than "it's classified".

Once upon a time in TNG warp drive was destroying space time, IIRC. That went nowhere.

I would count that as an even bigger issue but it's forgotten
Which I think speaks to the whole Burn thing, and people go "Well Starfleet should have invented *insert tech here*." Except, even when motivated to change it, they didn't. They updated the nacelles and that's it. Starfleet never changes it's tech unless absolutely necessary.

I just watched S3 E12. This is one of the better episodes, and Mike actually has a good moment. After she beats up a guy, where she gets stabbed in the leg, she goes into the tunnel ways. There she vents some bad guys out into space and says "You're going to need some more regulators". Probably her best line in the entire series.
Even so, things are still looking pretty grim. But then, Huey, Louie, and Dewey show up. aka the deus ex machina. I guess they will save the day.

So, now Booker can operate the spore drive? And, they have all the dilithium they could ever use.
But, I thought that the cause of "the burn" was going to be something important, interesting, with repercussions that they had to deal with. But, some kid screamed, and all the dilithium was destroyed? Huh? What a disappointment. Talk about poor writing.

So, now Booker can operate the spore drive? And, they have all the dilithium they could ever use.
But, I thought that the cause of "the burn" was going to be something important, interesting, with repercussions that they had to deal with. But, some kid screamed, and all the dilithium was destroyed? Huh? What a disappointment. Talk about poor writing.
Poor? It was a very Star Trek reason.

Well, I finally convinced myself to watch the first episode of season 4. It seems like the "burn" must have killed off or neutered most of the male population, because I can't find them. Also, seems to be no real command structure, or at least not much respect for it. Whenever someone is promoted, the people that they are supposed to be commanding feel the need to have a little gathering where they give their teary eyed approval for their new boss. Of course, "Michael" saved the day once again, and a planet exploded at the end. Alright, I can't think about this anymore...

It seems like the "burn" must have killed off or neutered most of the male population, because I can't find them
Well you somehow missed one of the sexiest men to have ever graced the franchise.

facd6124f724b27d661ae315b30334ae5eb826fc.gif

Wow, he looks just like me!
Yeah Disco's got some real MVPs in season 4 for the men in their cast. Ian Alexander, Osric Chau, and Shawn Doyle are outstanding. Would've been nice if they gave Alexander more to do, the interactions between Gray and Zora was great. And although not new to the season, every time David Cronenberg shows up is awesome, love him. And then of course there's the regulars of Booker, Culber, and Stamets, and the aforementioned Vance.

Back