That is why I have left this open so far. When I saw him come back as an obvious dual, I wasn't sure what TPTB were going to decide. So I decided to leave this thread open in case he convinced Bonz to let him back. It is not my call, however, in any way whether to let him back or not. If he comes back, this thread will be here for him, as long as he behaves. If he does not come back, then I will eventually close it since the current discussion by others ABOUT JimmyBob's status is not really something we need to be continuing here in the DS9 forum. My suggestion is for JimmyBob to take this matter up with Bonz via email, if it is his wish to return. I have no idea what she will decide....but that is the only course he really has, at this point. Thanks.