Facts About Captain Robau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learning to Speak English for Beginners: Lesson 1

Say the following sentence out loud until you can speak it fluently--

"Captain Robau is a badass." (Cap-tin Roh-bow iz ah bad-az)

Congratulations! You now know how to say the most important sentence in the English language!

If you complain about a Captain Robau movie not being in 3D, Robau will step out of the screen and give you a black eye... in 4D.

Robau is above mocking languages because the might of his fist is the universal language.

Ah...actually, that's why he DOES mock the "inferior tongues"--because they are inferior to the universal might of his fist!

Repent, infidel.

I repent nothing. My Robau has no need to mock anyone, because he is not insecure that he feels the need to mock in the first place. He is content in his superiority and needs to prove nothing to no one. If someone feels that Robau must prove something, woe be to the unbeliever, for he shall be smited by the Ultimate Smiter. Godhood, thy name is ROBAU!!!

Last edited:
Robau is known throughout the galaxy for having the best Christopher Walken and Michael Caine impressions of all time. Don't even bother trying.

Robau is above mocking languages because the might of his fist is the universal language.

Ah...actually, that's why he DOES mock the "inferior tongues"--because they are inferior to the universal might of his fist!

Repent, infidel.

I repent nothing. My Robau has no need to mock anyone, because he is not insecure that he feels the need to mock in the first place. He is content in his superiority and needs to prove nothing to no one. If someone feels that Robau must prove something, woe be to the unbeliever, for he shall be smited by the Ultimate Smiter. Godhood, thy name is ROBAU!!!
Now, now kids. Don't fight. You don't want Robau looking slightly disgruntled in you direction...

Robau drank 100 times more than you last night, and downed another 100 shots, and the only thing he feels today is a slight annoyance that he wasn't drunk enough!

He still isn't sure what a hangover actrually is

BLASPHEMER!!! Of COURSE he knows what it is--he just isn't in the mood for one.

We must purge the unbeliever!!! WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I meant he isn't sure what all the fuss is about, he knows what it is, he just hasn't experienced a proper one, therefore he doesn't know if he's had one or not

When Robau goes to a gym to work out, everyone must vacate the gym since no one can withstand the raw power of a Robau work out session.

4076893150_086dca3ce1.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back