Spoilers DC TV Arrow/Flash Universe Crossover Discussion

I know they would never do it, but I would instantly forgive Arrow and its horrible relationship drama if, at some point in a Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/LoT Crossover, Oliver ends up on Earth Supergirl, crashes into Cat's office and goes

"Cat Grant, you have failed this city"

"Freedom Fighters: The Ray" will join "Vixen" as new animated series on CW Seed set in DCW-verse, might jump to live-action later on.

e9l4UMx.jpg

Raymond "Ray" Terrill was a reporter who discovered a group of government scientists working on a secret project to turn light into a weapon of mass destruction. But before he could report on his findings, the project head exposed Ray to a "genetic light bomb." The bomb failed to kill him and instead gifted Ray with light-based powers. With these abilities, Ray realized he could go beyond reporting on injustice -- he could take action to help stop it. Calling himself The Ray, he was recruited by Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters to fight violence and oppression wherever it exists.
The character is apparently openly gay, the first gay superhero to head his own "TV" show.

CBR| DC Comics' "The Ray" Lands on CW Seed

My Twitter feed is covered with news on all shows.

Musical Supergirl, Flash crossover planned for later in the season!!!
This will be last season for flashbacks on Arrow. Dolph Lungdren will be a Russian villain in this season's flashbacks.

My Twitter feed is covered with news on all shows.

Musical Supergirl, Flash crossover planned for later in the season!!!
This will be last season for flashbacks on Arrow. Dolph Lungdren will be a Russian villain in this season's flashbacks.
KGBeast?

Unless they give him a different name, I'm not sure? (Beaten to it;) )
(David Nykl played Anatoly Knyazev in Arrow). I would not be slightly surprised if it works out along those lines though.

As for the musical episode, given some of the videos I've seen of the cast singing (as long as the story works), I'm up for that. They do have some talented singers amongst the cast.

Also now, @Dick Whitman has mentioned the name Kovar, wasn't that a character from the teen titans (amongst others) called Red Star?

Yep, Red Star has that as his last name. My memory is fuzzy but I think he started out as a villian before joining the Teen Titans.

John Wesley Shipp is also a fantastic singer. Hopefully he is included in that musical crossover.

Now that we're getting a musical crossover on top of the other crossover I think the rumor is looking more and more likely.

Now that we're getting a musical crossover on top of the other crossover I think the rumor is looking more and more likely.

I don't see why. Like I've said, we just had a whole season of The Flash where characters were crossing between universes fairly often. And it's just been reported that The Flash will be returning to Earth-2 for a visit to Gorilla City in season 3. So crossing between universes is something that the characters will still be able to do when the story calls for it.

Yep, Red Star has that as his last name. My memory is fuzzy but I think he started out as a villian before joining the Teen Titans.

John Wesley Shipp is also a fantastic singer. Hopefully he is included in that musical crossover.
Red Star wasn't really a super villain, he was a Soviet super hero, so just idologically opposed to the U.S. heroes.

Back