ALT-Trek

UPDATE...
Got a little bit more done on the spine. I decided to re-texture the aft section but it’s being a real pain in the ass and the heat around hear is driving me nuts so I decided to take a break.
2167.jpg

I decided to add some construction arms to my drydock. Right now they are just blocked in ideas for what I want to do.
2168.jpg

UPDATE...
Ok. Back to the bonny. I go the unwrapping problem taken care of I think. So I started on the re-texturing of the aft section.
I wasn’t happy with the lower part of the back because it looked to blank to me. So I added a couple of things.
2169.jpg

I also redid the top.
2170.jpg

UPDATE...
The aft end is now done and so is the impulse engine.
2171.jpg

Now all the little bits are done. I can focus on the saucer and the other warp engine. I have to fix some issues with the lower saucer and put rooms behind the windows.
2172.jpg

Just curious: is that a Terran Empire (Mirror Universe) pennant on the side of the nacelle? If it is, shouldn't this be the I.S.S. Bonaventure?

UPDATE...
I’m just about finished with this ship. I need to finish up the lower saucer and texture the shuttlebay doors. Then it’s just a couple of minor things and I’m done.
2177.jpg

2178.jpg

UPDATE...
The bottom of the saucer is completed.
2179.jpg

I thought I throw in what the top of the saucer looks like in the mirror universe. I know it should say I.S.S. instead of U.S.S. but I just haven’t done that yet. So I don’t want to hear about it.
2180.jpg

I also decided on other names for the ship.
Moller
Reardon
Daniels
Ptacek

Huh, never noticed the red/green lights on the aft end of the nacelles before. Interesting little detail, I like it!

Looking fantastic!!!! :D I really love the Bonaventure - and am hoping (somehow) it would appear in the next Star Trek movie... :)

Well done a great piece of work XFozzboute! :)

I'm loving your work on this more and more. Truly worthy of praise, and it is always great to see a fan design get some attention, which the Bonaventure seems to get a lot of, every once in a while.
I just now noticed that you didn't bother to give her any aft Torpedo Launchers, which surprises me, since she is a Cruiser.

UPDATE...
I haven’t been doing a lot of work lately because I messed up my back last friday and had trouble getting around but I’m feeling much better now and decided to get some work done. So I worked a bit on some basic textures for the dry dock. I forgot how segmented these parts are but oh well.
2270.jpg

2271.jpg

2272.jpg

Back