What games are you playing currently?

I beat Far Cry 6 last night. I have to admit I enjoyed it way more than FC5, which I never even finished.

I think I'm gonna play Return to Monkey Island next.

I beat Far Cry 6 last night. I have to admit I enjoyed it way more than FC5, which I never even finished.

My wife is the exact opposite. She played 6 for a couple of hours and moved on, she’s beaten 5 four times.

I finished God of War: Ragnarok earlier today. Now I just have to finish up all the collectibles and side quests. I'm above 80% in most worlds, so it shouldn't take me all that long.

Personal verdict? I have played the previous title and it is an amazing game.

I just have zero chances of actually getting a PS5. Whenever there is a drop anywhere it is sold out in minutes and i don't have the time to check all sites on a regular basis. Maybe the situation will improve by Christmas and stick will last for a day, maybe not.

I just have zero chances of actually getting a PS5. Whenever there is a drop anywhere it is sold out in minutes and i don't have the time to check all sites on a regular basis. Maybe the situation will improve by Christmas and stick will last for a day, maybe not.
I loved it... amazing game. I'm also a huge fan of the first one and from a gameplay POV, this one is easily much better (though still similar). The performances are also top notch. I'd say the story is about on par with the first one. Maybe not as focuses, but still really enjoyable. Plus some of the side quests are really awesome.

You could just always play it on the PS4... though I get why you'd want to wait to play it on the PS5.

I'm not sure if the German PlayStation Store is different from the US, but there are PS5s for sale on there right now :shrug:

I'm not sure if the German PlayStation Store is different from the US, but there are PS5s for sale on there right now :shrug:

In November there have been multiple drops at every major electronics store but once a PS5 is offered for regular prices they are gone in minutes, still more than 2 years after release.

I don't have the free time to focus in the morning to keep an eye on various stores since i'm at work and when i read about available ones later they are always gone. I'm just not willing to pay scalper prices, it's not that important to me since i'm mostly a PC gamer anyway but there are a few PS exclusives that i'd really like to play.

So i'll continue to check various shops occasionally and there has to be a certain point in time when the market is halfway saturated and offers are kept in stock for at least a few hours.

Just started Stray.

Good kitty.

One of us, one of us!!!!!!!!!

I love this game now. I had initial hesitations about what a game with a cat could possibly be like but an hour or so into the game and I now love it and I'm taking my sweet time exploring every single nook and cranny.

Only two pet peeves. There is no "no kill mode" like in games such as Soma where you can use that option to play without the fear of dying. Also no post game exploration where you can find things you missed the first time around. I'm only first run of this too. Also the bloody Zurks, really they didn't need that but the did it anyway.

So far the only thing I don't like is sometimes it's not obvious what objects are interactable and which aren't. So you end up looking around in a small area for several minutes wondering what you can actually do.

Just started playing Steep with some friends after getting it during Playstation's Black Friday sale. Oh my goodness, this game is such a blast! Combined with the animation and audio of everything you hear around you, it's such a rush. We've also been having quite a laugh at some of the crashes and close calls we've had. Best kind of multiplayer game, IMHO, as you still have tons of fun while losing and nobody ends up frustrated with their attempts. The game also captures a good sense of speed down the slopes. It's quite exhilarating.

I just raged out of Stray. Really why have death in what seems like a chill relaxing game most of the other time? First the bloody Zurks and then the sentinels... Why you stupid 223434e4343##@#@@!

I think I’m quitting Star Ocean: The Divine Force.

Just getting frustrated with the quest oriented ways JRPGs are balanced in general now. I want a relaxing, focused main story experience. Finish one story point, I want to go to the next story point. Get a little underlevel, I want to come up with some clever strategy to win in spite of the numbers.

You just can’t play them that way anymore. They expect you to spend hours finding lost sheep, fighting bandits, collecting item drops, and all kinds of zero substance fetch quests first. And if you don’t do that? Level is such a huge factor in the damage formula, you can barely scratch the enemy. No clever strategy exists to beat pure numbers.

And they copied this garbage from Western games. Why do games expect you to spend hours on repetitive boring crap to be able to do the actual fun parts now?!

games im playing currently

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Mortal Kombat 11 for my Playstation 4
Pokemon Violet a little bit

Just beat Pokemon Scarlet. It was ok, but was too janky and the repetitive, unskippable cutscenes drove me insane. Plus some of the stuff that Arceus had that Scarlet doesn't feels kind of inexcusable, although maybe its more that Arceus felt a lot more solid on a technical level. Overall its decent, but far from my favorite Pokemon game. Hopefully if the next game builds off of it they put more effort into polishing the game.

Back