What games are you playing currently?

Can't use steam seems it is down .... Oh oh

You can play offline if you don't want to play multiplayer or the game needs online components.

I have shelved Marvel Midnight Suns, way too buggy to be playable. It needs 1-2 major patches before i retry or i might deinstall the game and write off the money. About 5 hours in and more crashes than i have fingers and toes.

playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. at the end of the game to fight the Elite 4 but backtracking a little bit to catch a Drifloon since its Friday night.

I hadn't gotten around to playing anything in ages, but I yesterday I finally took some time and got back to work on the Avengers game.
I do have one question though,
where is the story mission where they pull Fury out of the time bubble he was in at the end of Future Imperfect?
I accidently went to the missions after the main story, from the opening movie it seemed to have jumped right over that.
EDIT: I just saw on Wikipedia that there's another storyline called Cosmic Cube, but it's not included with the rest of the story arcs on the game's main menu.

Last edited:
I'm still playing God of War: Ragnarok. I've got Kratos to level 8 and I'm doing collectibles in Alfheim and taking on a bunch of Berserkers.

After watching some game play, I'm really wanting to play Squanch Games' High on Life next :)

Finally got Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy on PC as a bundle called the Legacy Of Thieves Collection and on PC it plays quite well, only it's a big download around 100gig

Started on Life is Strange: True Colors.

Had a quick spin on F1 2022 (Needed to test and run the update for a mate who doesn't have net).

Downloading MLB: The Show ‘22 for Xbox Series console. On sale this week. Series console version is $17.49, Xbox One is $8.99.

Sorry. For some reason my brain just equated the words "next-get" with PS5 / Xbox Series S/X. I hadn't even considered there could be a problem with saves on the PC.

No need to say sorry, I appreciate your help.

Some things looks better like the sky, but the grass looks like it came from a game from the 90's

Back