What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Agony_Boothb

Agony_Boothb Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just started my third playthrough of Gears 5. So much fun.

2. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just reached Level 36 on Borderlands 3. I'm finally starting to get some good weapons. I got a legendary Jakobs pistol that does hella good damage. In fact, I think in this game, Jakobs in probably my favorite weapon manufacturer (3 out of 4 weapon slots are Jakobs) followed very closely by Torgue.

3. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

Bought a Wii U and 4 games (Scribblenauts Unmasked, Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition, Starfox Zero and NES Remix Pack) for my birthday, so I've been having fun with that. I'm also 53 hours into Yakuza 0 on PS4, which is a great game (I spent way too many hours on the Real Estate and Cabaret minigames :lol:).

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I finished up the main story in Assassin's Creed III, but I still need to finish up the naval mission, the Benedict Arnold DLC, and I still have some contracts to send my recruits out on.

5. Garrovick

Garrovick Commander Red Shirt

Currently playing remastered Final Fantasy IX on PS4 (played it on PS2 years ago also)
    Also playing Ace Combat 7
    And I'm playing Dragon Warrior (AKA Dragon Quest I) on my iPhone.

Games I recently finished:
    Ace Combat 5 (did not platinum due to boredom)
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (platinum trophy on PS4)
    Kingdom Hearts 3 (platinum)
    Assassin's Creed 2 (platinum)
    Dragon Quest XI (platinum)
    Uncharted 4 (platinum)

That's about it in the last 12 months or so. I don't have a lot of time for gaming right now, and playing to platinum slows things down a lot.

6. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Over the last couple days, I decided I was done with my replay Assassin's Creed III and started a replay of ACIV: Black Flag. I also started a second playthrough of the Batman: Arkham Knight Batgirl prequel DLC A Matter of Family.

7. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I finished Valkyria Chronicles 4 yesterday, plan to start Fire Emblem: Three Houses soon.

Great game overall with a great story, despite the last two story battles being super obnoxious.

Post game content looks cool but too eager to move on to get much into it.

8. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

The Outer Worlds on Xbox One.

9. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I wanted to be playing The Outer Worlds, but Gamestop didn't order any copies outside of preorders (which is pretty blatantly because Gamestop loathes selling new copies of games), and Wal-Mart has ads for the game in the store but has no physical copies right now (it usually takes the store a month to get a new game in, anyway), and my brother and I want a physical copy, so while I'm waiting for the game to arrive from Amazon I'm playing Detroit: become Human on PS4 (free through Playstation Plus from a few months ago) and Batman: Arkham City on the Wii U. This is my 4-5th time playing Arkham City, but my first time on Wii U.

10. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Outer Worlds on PC (Game Pass) and so far so good overall though I'm having a problem with my key mappings being reset everytime I load up the game.

11. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

12. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

There goes my childhood.......... Did you also play Spindizzy?

13. Turd Ferguson

Well, I beat Borderlands 3 last night at Level 44. I plan on cleaning up some side missions, then maybe getting a PlayStation Plus card Monday to work on the Circle of Slaughter online :)

14. USS Firefly

USS Firefly Commodore Commodore

The Witcher 2

15. Amasov

Amasov Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm playing Death Stranding. It's compelling, but, at the same time it feels like a massive chore.

The game is truly a testament to how strong Kojima's name is, because all I'm basically doing is running around keeping making deliveries and keeping myself physically balanced. Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm just not seeing what others are seeing, but, so far, this game has not given me one bit of enjoyment.

16. Gingerbread Demon

I bought Far Cry 4 back in 2015. Never played it but for an hour mucking around and getting the secret ending where you do nothing.

Finally got around to play it and am nearly at the end. It feels much like Far Cry 3, but yet feels more fun.

17. Turd Ferguson

I really enjoyed Far Cry 4.

I ended up getting a PlayStation Plus membership and it appears absolutely NOBODY plays Borderlands 3 online. Well, so much for the Platinum Trophy. There's no way in hell I can beat all three Circles of Slaughter solo. So, I started Red Dead Online and also have been tooling around on Mortal Kombat 11.

18. Gingerbread Demon

The only really weak part of Far Cry 4 is the story it's just a bit all over the shop.

Do love the secret ending though

Turd Ferguson likes this.
  19. USS Firefly

USS Firefly Commodore Commodore

The witcher 2

20. Obsidian7

Obsidian7 Commander Red Shirt

I've been playing Death Stranding too. At first, I hated the BT encounters and tried to completely avoid them. Now, I realise how important the struggle is. I get a great deal of satisfaction from surviving BT and Mule attacks and making deliveries with minimal damage. It's all about strategy and thinking ahead.

The multiplayer aspect is fun too. Last night, I delivered a ladder to another player. Luckily, I was making other deliveries to Capital Knot City and it wasn't a problem. It's a nice feeling to help out other players and to see them follow a path that you took or use a bridge or generator that you built. Also... I picked up a repair spray can that another player had dropped and the time and place couldn't have been better because I'd ran out of it. Little moments like that, knowing that your dropped item might help another player on their journey, makes for a satisfying experience.