What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Pokemon Go and Stardew Valley. The latter one I just picked up tonight and am learning how to play.

2. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Still playing Red Dead II. My girlfriend got me an Astro Gaming A10 headset for Christmas, and I've been playing the game wearing it and it's like playing the game for the first time. My LG OLED tv has awesome speakers, but you hear so many audio details I'd never noticed before wearing the headset. It's pretty sweet!

Random_Spock likes this.
  3. Obsidian7

Obsidian7 Commander Red Shirt

I started Dragon Age: Inquisition yesterday.

Reverend, SPCTRE and Random_Spock like this.
  4. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Starting to play Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu. Really love it so far. :)

5. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

OK Prey is done.

Wow that was actually better then I had expected but not drawing me back for a replay though, even with a "new game +" mode.

I did love the twisty ending that you play the whole game as one of the aliens playing as a human and that it was all a simulation in a simulation. I liked that, I thought all the way through you were an actual person but no...... Few times I get surprised with games and this was one of them.

Having said that this and Shadow Of The Tomb Raider were both disappointing purchases for me.

Shadow has a shit ton of people complaining about problems with Nvidia graphics cards. I feel sorry for them.

6. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I would like to check out Tacoma if I can find the time over the next few days, it's still on my pile of shame.

Should be good with the new headphones.

7. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I finally finished RDR2 yesterday, so I started playing Spyro (the remastered version). :D

Obsidian7 likes this.
  8. Discofan

Discofan Admiral Admiral

Still playing Tetris Pro, there are so many levels before you get to the Jackpot!

9. McDuck

McDuck Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

My brother gave me Tomb Raider 3 and God of War for Christmas, so my to-be-played pile is obscene.

I've been playing RDR2 since it came out, and while its damn pretty, I'm getting tired of the pace after two months. I kind of just want it to be over.

10. Gingerbread Demon

contemplating a console

11. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I bought the Spider-Man DLC in the PSN sale.

12. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

You could have found it cheaper on the web. :D

13. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

*badum tish*

Haggis and tatties likes this.
  14. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

Just finished the Spider-Man DLC. It was pretty good (outside of the godawful challenges), and I hope the game overall gets a sequel, it was great and leaves a lot of cool plot threads for a sequel. I also finished Vampyr about a week ago. It was fun, but I'm glad I had the combat difficulty low because it was definitely a clunky game.

Today Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee is coming in the mail, and that will be my main game for awhile.

15. XCV330

XCV330 Premium Member

i am probably 8 year late but I finally got Shadows of Mordor last week

16. Gingerbread Demon

Horizon Zero Dawn. Ok.....

So this is nice, pretty scenery, and only a bow? OK here we go.

17. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

Somewhat surprisingly, I've completed Witcher 3's main storyline. I wasn't expecting to get there so quickly and I wasn't exactly speeding my way through it. Also finished all the contracts.

[spoilers]Well, the ending was disappointing. Maybe due to choices I've made? I let Ciri go through the portal at the end to fight the frost and boom, it ends. It felt kind of anticlimactic given that they then tell you you don't know her fate and that you keep waiting for her. I suppose that thread gets resolved in the expansions? [spoilers]

I still have lots of the world to explore and things to discover all over, so I'll be doing that to see if I've missed any sidequests.

18. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think I must have made different choices from you as my ending was a little different:confused:

Ciri and Geralt met up with Geralt giving her a Witcher Sword so that she could carry on doing that. Geralt also apparently retired to be with Yen in my playthrough

Thestral and Gingerbread Demon like this.
  19. USS Firefly

USS Firefly Commodore Commodore

I had the same ending as you

20. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, so apparently I ended up getting
    the bad ending. I think I chose exactly what this guy did in this article:
    https://kotaku.com/i-accidentally-got-the-worst-ending-in-the-witcher-3-1793040692

I thought I was doing alright. In the time-honoured tradition of the Witcher games though, choices aren't always obvious. Sometimes they're ambiguous on purpose, and they designed them that way starting with the first game, then the second game choices were made even more subtle. Apparently you can redeem yourself via the expansions, but wow what a sour ending after all that time looking for Ciri. And I didn't like the switch where Ciri says the journey was mostly hers. Bah!