What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. think

think Like Spock Premium Member

I might just have to get serious and design my own 3d interface for now there is really no game that i have seen with voice/keyboard interdependent controls or well not yet that is are they out there>??

meaning like one would hold the ctrl button and say something compared to not holding that button or this button ::

2. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Indeed - and just to add to the situation

By not helping the mages, that probably means that someone is going to die at Redcliffe - and maybe I'll abandon the village at the end too

I'll also try and talk the Werewolves into wiping out the Dalish. I've not gone that route before so that'll be new.

3. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ Your decisions are definitely going to make the game quite... interesting.

I've never tried anything quite so extreme in my playthroughs of DA:O. Maybe some day.

4. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Oh, doing a Dragon Age massacre playthrough really does sound appealing after reading your posts, John Clark. I'd love to do one myself before DA2 comes out but I still haven't had time to finish my ME2 run and Fable III comes out way too soon.

5. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, I think I've gone wrong one one of the quests.

I'm doing this one with a female human noble who just may be a black widow as so far her conquests have been Dairren, Cammen and Lel and they've all died. Alistair seems to be interested, but maybe he just hasn't realized how dangerous romance is on this playthrough:lol:

Wiped out the Dalish (easier than expected actually)

Killed Zev when I met him.

Killed Marjoleane.

Did Haven next and I'd already got the achievement for sleeping with Lel at the time. I ended up killing her but there's been little acknowledgement of the fact that my character has just killed her lover. (I know, they can't plan for everything, but it would have been nice)

Next up did the Tower and sided with the Templars, but Wynne still wants to join me. Left her at the circle.

Next up is Orzammar. I'm siding with Harrowmont and am just going to find Branka now.

6. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just finished Resident Evil 5 playing with BigFoot. Very overrated game and the storyline writing is pretty awful. The game was alright, but it had the potential to be a lot better. I also felt it was rather "clunky" to play.

7. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I'm re-installing Diablo II (+ LoD) as we speak, going to start leveling fresh characters with a buddy tomorrow :)

8. Captain Pike

Captain Pike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ I've tried getting back into Diablo II (LoD) a couple of times recently and I just can't find the passion I used to have for the game anymore.

There is a new patch out though, changes a few things I hear.

I'll wait until D3 finally emerges. Hopefully that will satisfy my Diablo itch..

9. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

One of my favourite games of all time, SPCTRE. :cool:

10. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Picked up the bundle of Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda in a charity shop for £2 - Kung Fu Panda would be way better if you could invert the camera axis controls as they're ass-backwards.

Also started on Enslaved - bloody excellent intro. Has the mix of jumping and action I like in Tomb Raider, but with astonishing visuals and character animation acting. Anybody who thinks the 360 can't keep up with PS3 graphics needs to see this one...

11. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I tried that as well and ran into the same lack of motivation to continue playing - but this time, I'll be doing it with an old friend of mine. We haven't played D2 together in ages, so there will be a definite two-way nostalgia bonus :techman:

There really is no comparison :cool:

12. Captain Pike

Captain Pike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

One of the things I find annoying about D2 is that after all this time and all these patches they still haven't got a properly working attributes screen. The damage shown is not the true damage - you have to actually download a third-party calculator to work out the correct damage your character does..

13. darthraidr

darthraidr Commodore Commodore

NBA 2k11... that game is like crack! i am amazed at how much detail is in the game... but to be honest, i buy a basketball game once a console generation, so my last sim hoops game was NBA Live 2002.

14. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Now contemplating if I want to buy PlayStation Move.

15. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ RE5 was definitely a lot of fun with Move. ;)

And I also started playing Transformers today... Aragorn and I beat the first level of the Decepticon campaign in co-op today.

16. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm not surprised to hear that, the controls for Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition were far superior to a standard control pad.

17. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My dad just got a new laptop, so he gave me his old one. I've wiped it and installed Windows 7 on it so I can use it as a gaming laptop. It probably won't run anything that came out in the last 5 years or so, but it's fantastic for old school games.

Yesterday, I installed Fallout 1, and Star Trek: Away Team on it and had a good 8-hour marathon between the two of them. Good times.

18. caisson2delta

caisson2delta Captain Captain

I'm playing Fallout 3. My 360 died, about 70 hours into game, and had to purchase a new one. Had to start over with it again and I'm now about 76 hours into it, give or take. Awesome game and wish I would've found this sooner. I'm looking forward to playing the add on missions and the New Vegas game coming out.

19. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Why did you have to start all over? You should've been able to just move your original hdd to the new Xbox. Alternatively, if your new Xbox was the S model and your first Xbox was an earlier model, you could've bought a hdd transfer cable to move the save files from your original hdd to the new one.

20. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Always thought about Fallout 3 but something about it has always put me off it. The combat system looks clunky and slow.