What Changes Would You Like To See For "The Omega Glory"?

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by AC84, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number_6

Number_6 Commodore Commodore

Re: What Changes Would You Like To See For "The Omega Glory"

Yeah, I was expecting a 1960's-style pelt down there. Thought we'd find out if she were actually a real redhead.

That's one mystery that will remain unsolved, I guess.

You'd think the actress would have noticed, though. Perhaps she did, and it was a Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan bid for greater attention, though I doubt she had in mind a bunch of guys on an internet board 40 years later.

2. Shatmandu

Shatmandu Vice Admiral Admiral

Perhaps the nuclear bombings changed their cultural/genetalia shaving norms from ours.

Joe, trimmed

3. Number_6

Number_6 Commodore Commodore

Yeah, maybe the overgrown bush look was hiding genital mutations caused by radiation. The only way to know whether or not your partner was unaffected by the radiation is to be able to see the whole shebang (pun intended).

4. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Romulan Curmudgeon Administrator

Good grief, TGT.

You can't post picture of women's genitalia on the board. You can't even link to it.

I'll let you know later what I'm going to do about this. Given the multiple chances and such, I'm pretty pissed about this. Anyone on the fucking board knows that you don't post stuff like that, not as a link.

For future reference, people, if you need to share stuff like that, PM someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.