• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

What would you change in Star Trek: Enterprise to make it better?

Reed/anyone. Because I'm pretty sure that dude was destined to be alone forever, so pairing him up with anyone would have been a surprise for sure.
 
For ENT, I would work within the established network constraints. Rick Berman still had a balancing act to do.

1) The UPN sale of 2006 is inevitable.

2) The Temporal Cold War must stay per the network.

Thus, I would move all S1 episodes pertaining to the TCW to the first half of the season and move all S2 episodes pertaining to the TCW to the second half of the season.

The Xindi Wars Arc gets moved to Season 2.

I would split Manny Coto's three part episodes into two seasons.

Those pertaining to the Romulan War are front loaded. Those that do not stay in Season 4.

Thus Season 4 is the Romulan War.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top