What are you watching???

Show finale of Young Sheldon

As expected very sad for long stretches as everybody deals with grief in their own ways but still a nice end to close the show. Nice cameo too.

then later tonight I'm watching Romy and Michelle's high school reunion movie on paramountplus then tomorrow ill bore myself a little by watching the old Airport movies on Netflix

finished watching Club Dread on Tubi and started binge watching/rewatching Smallville Season 6 for DVD.

now, dunno what to watch for a movie on Paramount plus or keep on with my movies watchlist on Tubi

One From the Heart: Reprise

Never saw the original version before now. Honestly, I don't see why it has the negative reputation it's got. I thought it was a pretty good musical, albeit unconventional for the time. I felt Coppola achieved that 40's MGM musical vibe much more successfully than Scorsese's New York, New York a few years prior.

The name of the Show is Earth Final Conflict, but the pretty lady from the season 5 opening credits voice over keeps saying "Earth's Final Crossover" which is irritating.

Only three more to go.

It's really bad.

I think when I'm finished I'm going to take my dvds out to the back yard and light them on fire.

A Gentleman in Moscow - Adieu
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
The Daily Show Presents: Jorden Klepper Fingers the Pulse Moscow Tools

Dark Matter 2024, season 1, episode 4: The Corridor
The Devils Hour, Episode 1
The Daily Show with Michael Kosta
Discovery: Lagrange Point

Last edited:
Interview with the Vampire, season 2, episodes 1 & 2
Abbott Elementary season finale
Star Trek Discovery: Labyrinth
Reginald the Vampire new episode