What are you watching???

This morning, I watched the usual TNT run of Supernatural episodes, with an occasional glimpse of morning news.

Just watched White Lines....

How the heck did Anne and/or Marcus bring Axel's body to the mainland, when they were broke at that point.... as Axel had burned their money... Not to mention they didn't have henchmen to help hide the body...So quickly.....

Just watched White Lines....

How the heck did Anne and/or Marcus bring Axel's body to the mainland, when they were broke at that point.... as Axel had burned their money... Not to mention they didn't have henchmen to help hide the body...So quickly.....
It was mentioned in dialog that the "Frenemy" had a speed boat at the time. Since he had one, it also played into him being a possible suspect. It wasn't shown, but mentioned several times.

Q2

It was mentioned in dialog that the "Frenemy" had a speed boat at the time. Since he had one, it also played into him being a possible suspect. It wasn't shown, but mentioned several times.

Q2
I googled map directions. It’s a long trip to Almeria...around six hours one way. The car was gone for 2. Ah well. Just a show.

:shrug:

DS9. Will be watching more too, since CBS offered me another free month of it as I was cancelling it.

i avoided watch Ad Astra for the longest time, now im glad i finaly got around to give it a chance.

I've been watching the 2 hour wrapup movie for the Australian TV series: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

:bolian:

You can catch it on Acorn TV.

Now I just need to wait for TPTB to realize they need to give me one of these 2 hour movies at LEAST once every quarter.

:beer:

The 2010 version of The Tempest. Pretty "meh" about the whole film, really. Even Helen Mirren couldn't save it.

90 day fiance.

I'm supposed to enjoy the new lesbian couple, because it's progressive, unfortunately what I am confronted with is a whiney puritan millennial narcissist, who sabotaged her booty call in Austrailia at every f&&King turn.

Back