What are you watching???

I went out to Dallas to watch the first two episodes of Marvel's Cloak & Dagger second season at the Alamo Drafthouse - Lake Highlands.

Last year, the event was two weeks before the series aired, I went to the Alamo Drafthouse in Houston for that. This year, it was just two days. Still, worth it. Enjoy that show quite a bit, and I bounced around downtown Dallas for a few hours this afternoon, being stupid tourist.

Just finished watching Hanna on AmazonPrime. I thought it was quite good; decent story, good writing and excellent acting/cast and very good production values. I highly recommend it. At only 8 episodes, not a huge time investment.

I've got Hanna queued up, but there's a couple of other things on the list first.

For tonight, it's Flash and catching up with Counterpart.

Discovery at the moment, then Brooklyn Nine-Nine on catchup.

Tomorrow, Shazam (3d) at the dinema, and then probably make a start on the second season of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

Just finished:
Boogiepop and Others (2019)
A Certain Magical Index Season 3
Date Alive Season 3
Domestic Girlfriend
Star Trek: Discovery Season 1
Sword Art Online: Alicization
That Time I Got Reincarneted as a Slime

Watching the four episode, four series CW crossover event, 'Crisis on Earth-X' via Netflix.

Starting with the "Part One" episode of Supergirl, season three, episode eight.

- edit -

Continuing with the "Part Two" episode of Arrow, season six, episode eight.

- another edit -

And now the "Part Three" episode of The Flash, season four, episode eight.

- final edit -

Wrapping it up with the "Part Four" episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, season three, episode eight.

Last edited:
The Nutty Professor, 1963 Jerry Lewis version.

Also still working my way through my DVD sets of Wonder Woman and The Bionic Woman. Halfway though season two of both.

The Grand Tour: Mongolia Special.
Such an awesome episode from the greatest tv show... in the world!

Back