What are you watching???

Only three? I think I have watched the show 25+ times by now. More so the first 2-3 seasons and the last 1.5 seasons. Great thing with Netflix I can fast forward through the awful space shuttle story.
Newsroom is another series I have watched many times. And I just started a couple years ago when my friend @oberth told me about it. I have a crush on Emily Mortimer (MacKenzie McHale).
aaron sorkin came up with both the west wing and the newsroom

who hasn't a crush on mackenzie mchale?

Newsroom is another series I have watched many times. And I just started a couple years ago when my friend @oberth told me about it. I have a crush on Emily Mortimer (MacKenzie McHale).

The first season is terrible, the 2nd and 3rd are really good. I'm assuming everyone here has watched Sports Night?

(And Studio 60 never happened.)

The first season is terrible, the 2nd and 3rd are really good. I'm assuming everyone here has watched Sports Night?

i have the first seasons sports night but i never watched it (as this is sth i've no clue about)

what i heard about studio 60 was kinda bad - i've never seen anything of it

why is the first season of the newsroom terrible in your pov? and if so why did you even bother to watch the second?

Yeah. I'd seen West Wing first (and possibly Studio 60), but then someone recommended Sports Night to me. Enjoyed that too.

why is the first season of the newsroom terrible in your pov? and if so why did you even bother to watch the second?

The storylines, the characters love story, everything was over the topic. It was a chore to get through. It really flowed much better in season 2.

There are only two seasons of Sports Night. Sorkin wrote I think all the episodes of season 1 before moving on to West Wing and letting others do season 2.

I just watch a re-run of the Frasier episode where Niles tries to iron his pants and sets Frasier's apartment on fire. Not a word of dialog except Eddie barking and it's funny as hell.

I just watch a re-run of the Frasier episode where Niles tries to iron his pants and sets Frasier's apartment on fire. Not a word of dialog except Eddie barking and it's funny as hell.

I'm going back and forth between Frasier and The Practice. Frasier is still funny as hell, however everyone would be in fired for sexual harassment.

That's one of my favorite scenes of the entire show.

What I'm watching: currently on a re-watch of my DVD sets of Wonder Woman (1975 series) and Bionic Woman (1976 series).

What I'm watching: currently on a re-watch of my DVD sets of Wonder Woman (1975 series) and Bionic Woman (1976 series).
I have the DVD set of both, also. I loved the Bionic Woman series finale.
It showed the mental/emotional stresses and unglamorous side-effects of being a bionic person which we never saw in the Six Million Dollar Man. I'm glad she had Max (the bionic dog - fastest animal on the planet) to keep her grounded.

Went out to see Dumbo 2D at the AMC Nacogdoches earlier tonight.

Wore a Batman tshirt & socks since its a Tim Burton movie starring Danny DeVito & Michael Keaton.

Back