What are you watching???

The Orville, late-1960s Doctor Who (would give up everything from 2005 to present and future just to see that decade have all its episodes recovered and, yes, there's a lot to like from the 2005 reboot onward, especially most of Capald's run), sanitized bio-pics FWIW, etc.

The Voyager episode where Kes travels through different time periods. One of my favorite Trek episodes :)

Just started the fifth season of Hawaii Five-O via Netflix.
I'm bummed about Netflix ditching Hawaii Five O. I started watching it once or twice a week with my dad when he got sicker. It was one of the few shows he liked near the end. I was still watching it out of habit.

Watched up to episode 3 of Curfew last night. (Think zombie crossed with Deathrace and you won't be far out).

There are a few familiar faces in it.

Michael Biehn didn't last past the first episode. Sean Bean lasted longer than I thought, Now it's just how long Billy Zane is going to last.

Now I'm doing a Seven Days binge.

Watching House. In this episode you get a peek at House's ID. His address?

221 Baker St, Apt B

Nice little easter egg reference there. :)

House has a bunch of those, the Holmes/Watson analogy they make with House/Wilson is not subtle. Also Wilson has posters up for movies like Touch of Evil, which is a movie about a cop who makes ethical compromises for what he thinks is right.

The episode of Stargate where Cassandra first appears.

Thinking, did it not bother them that at the end of the episode she was *still* basically a nuclear bomb, just they figured out the trigger was being near the Stargate? And there may have been other triggers or failsafes that could set it off, they don't know there wasn't.

The Manchurian Candidate (1962) on Blu-ray.

Great movie. A slow burn that keeps you intrigued. Though the transfer was disappointing.

After years and YEARS of not watching Criminal Minds because of the sick violence (often but not exclusively to women), I've been binge watching it. Skipping scenes like a pathetic child with her hands over her eyes.

It's a distraction.

Stumbled upon Love Death + Robots over on Netflix. Bazaar only begins to describe this short-form anthology series. Kind of like 'AniMatrix' without language and T&A restrictions. Most of the animation is CG, but it really varies short to short. Some are funny, but the 3rd one is just really 'out there'. Lots of cussing, violence and nudity - hence the TV-MA rating.

Watched the first three episodes of Hell on Wheels on Netflix. Anson Mount is a good actor, wonder what he'll do next once his time on Trek is over?

Back