What are you watching???

Watched the first three episodes of Hell on Wheels on Netflix. Anson Mount is a good actor, wonder what he'll do next once his time on Trek is over?
Keep watching, it gets good, then really good, then .... even better

As for what comes next for Mr. Mount? I'm hoping it's another series or perhaps some main stream movies. He's a good actor and deserves more exposure and accolades.

Stumbled upon Love Death + Robots over on Netflix. Bazaar only begins to describe this short-form anthology series. Kind of like 'AniMatrix' without language and T&A restrictions. Most of the animation is CG, but it really varies short to short. Some are funny, but the 3rd one is just really 'out there'. Lots of cussing, violence and nudity - hence the TV-MA rating.

Saying 'Third one' doesn't say anything as Netflix has been showing them in different orders if you are straight or queer.

Ok, probably not but they are being shown in different order to different people.

https://deadline.com/2019/03/netfli...obots-based-on-sexual-orientation-1202579065/

:lol:

I'm broadening my horizons!

How far are you in The West Wing? I watched it several years ago and really enjoyed the first few seasons. Then got busy and never finished it.

Nice! I believe I watched through season 3? Possibly 4.
I have the complete series DVD's but my sister borrowed them. I think I've watched the whole thing three times, counting when it was on TV. I've got a big crush on CJ Cregg (Allison Jannry).

CJ was a great character and one of my favorites! I was once compared to Toby by a friend and was never quite sure how to handle that. . . .

The Expanse.
A pretty good show. It’s Infinite Warfare (especially with the lead looking a lot like the villain there) crossed with Helix, with a little Stargate at the end.

Was playing Lego The Incredibles earlier tonight, finished the main story & opened all the levels to free play.

Decided to start the seventh season of NBC's ER, just finished 'Homecoming', the season premiere, via Hulu.

I have the complete series DVD's but my sister borrowed them. I think I've watched the whole thing three times, counting when it was on TV. I've got a big crush on CJ Cregg (Allison Jannry).

Only three? I think I have watched the show 25+ times by now. More so the first 2-3 seasons and the last 1.5 seasons. Great thing with Netflix I can fast forward through the awful space shuttle story.

Only three? I think I have watched the show 25+ times by now. More so the first 2-3 seasons and the last 1.5 seasons. Great thing with Netflix I can fast forward through the awful space shuttle story.
Newsroom is another series I have watched many times. And I just started a couple years ago when my friend @oberth told me about it. I have a crush on Emily Mortimer (MacKenzie McHale).

Back