• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

News VisionQuest

I'm really looking forward to this. I've always liked Vision, and now adding the complication of him being white Vision, I very curious to see where this is going to take him. Adding in the other robot characters making it even more interesting. I'm very curious to see what the mind space versions of Dum-E and U are going to be like, since they've only been robotic arms in the other movies.
Oh and in the general MCU thread a couple of us thought that we saw Jocasta in the last trailer, and we did, I just checked the cast list on Wikipedi and it say that T'Nia Miller is playing her.
I'm curious what her origin will be in this, because it's going to have to be very different from the comics.
 
Oh and in the general MCU thread a couple of us thought that we saw Jocasta in the last trailer, and we did, I just checked the cast list on Wikipedi and it say that T'Nia Miller is playing her.
I'm curious what her origin will be in this, because it's going to have to be very different from the comics.

Actually, "Jocasta" was one of the AIs that Tony had created that we saw in Age of Ultron. It was one of the options to replace JARVIS, but Tony chose FRIDAY instead.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At 22/23 seconds.
 
Last edited:
Actually, "Jocasta" was one of the AIs that Tony had created that we saw in Age of Ultron. It was one of the options to replace JARVIS, but Tony chose FRIDAY instead.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At 22/23 seconds.
How are they different anyway besides the name?
They must have different capabilities or applications.
 
Actually, "Jocasta" was one of the AIs that Tony had created that we saw in Age of Ultron. It was one of the options to replace JARVIS, but Tony chose FRIDAY instead.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At 22/23 seconds.

I was watching Jeopardy the other night where they "reminded" me who Jocasta was in Greek Myth: Oedipus' mommy. Marvel's Jocasta has Janet VanDyne's, Ant-Man's wife's Brain patterns and voice.
 
Actually, "Jocasta" was one of the AIs that Tony had created that we saw in Age of Ultron. It was one of the options to replace JARVIS, but Tony chose FRIDAY instead.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At 22/23 seconds.
I never noticed that before, I wonder if they'll actually use that as part of her origin, or just ingore since it was such it was such a quick little Easter Egg?
 
I was thinking that they might be able to get the cartoon Wanda from "What IF?" to stand in for Lizzy, but it seems that that substitution may be exactly as difficult to draft as the real deal.
 
But it was the real deal? I skimmed through the cast lists for all of the episodes and the only ones I could find with Wanda said she was voiced by Elizabeth Olsen.
Have you ever known Marvel to ignore an Easter egg if it could be made relevant? :lol: ;)
Good point.
I did have one thought on how it could work. Maybe when Viz was doing whatever he does to create all of the AIs in his mind space, her code or whatever he uses was hidden in one of the others and as the show goes on it comes out and goes on a rampage. Or she's in the real world and somebody else built her. We know from the character descriptions that Paladin is hunting Viz, so maybe she's the one who hired him.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top