You have an odd definition of being "triggered".I should have known people would get triggered by that.

"Oh no, someone disagreed with my completely subjective opinion! They must have been triggered by what I said."
Last edited:
You have an odd definition of being "triggered".I should have known people would get triggered by that.

Clearly.You have an odd definition of being "triggered".
"Oh no, someone disagreed with my completely objective opinion! They must have been triggered by what I said."
Oh and in the general MCU thread a couple of us thought that we saw Jocasta in the last trailer, and we did, I just checked the cast list on Wikipedi and it say that T'Nia Miller is playing her.
I'm curious what her origin will be in this, because it's going to have to be very different from the comics.
For crying or for wanking?Do you need a tissue?
How are they different anyway besides the name?Actually, "Jocasta" was one of the AIs that Tony had created that we saw in Age of Ultron. It was one of the options to replace JARVIS, but Tony chose FRIDAY instead.
At 22/23 seconds.
You really should. It's so damn good.I keep trying to remember to go back and actually watch Agatha All Along now…
I'm sure their personalities are different.How are they different anyway besides the name?
They must have different capabilities or applications.
Spurned lover.I'm sure their personalities are different.

Ultron: "A woman after my own heart!"Spurned lover.
"Tony chose FRIDAY over me, so now I'm going to burn down the world."![]()
![]()
Actually, "Jocasta" was one of the AIs that Tony had created that we saw in Age of Ultron. It was one of the options to replace JARVIS, but Tony chose FRIDAY instead.
At 22/23 seconds.
I never noticed that before, I wonder if they'll actually use that as part of her origin, or just ingore since it was such it was such a quick little Easter Egg?Actually, "Jocasta" was one of the AIs that Tony had created that we saw in Age of Ultron. It was one of the options to replace JARVIS, but Tony chose FRIDAY instead.
At 22/23 seconds.
Have you ever known Marvel to ignore an Easter egg if it could be made relevant?I never noticed that before, I wonder if they'll actually use that as part of her origin, or just ingore since it was such it was such a quick little Easter Egg?

I'm rewatching it now. Still a very enjoyable series. I really like that Witches Road song, though is does get stuck in your head.I keep trying to remember to go back and actually watch Agatha All Along now…
Good point.Have you ever known Marvel to ignore an Easter egg if it could be made relevant?![]()
![]()
It's okay. If you're going to watch it, now is the time since it fits Halloween pretty well.I keep trying to remember to go back and actually watch Agatha All Along now…
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.