Unintentionally hilarious things in games...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kahlesh, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Kahlesh

Kahlesh Captain Captain

So I picked up a cheap copy of Death Stranding.

One of the first missions is carrying your dead
    mother
    to an incinerator. You have climb a lot of hills and balance while you do so. I was repeatedly falling over and down the hills with the corpse on my back - I was absolutely HOWLING with laughter, the state the corpse must of been in when I finally got there.

I doubt they had hilarity in mind when they wrote that, what other moments are in other games like this?

2. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I always crack up in the Assassin's Creed games running around like a jackass and intentionally bumping into people. Their exaggerated overreactions always crack me up

3. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I've got another Assassin's Creed one, the proportions to the people and horses are kind of weird. The horses are all huge, like Percheron or Clydesdale size.

4. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm not sure if it was played for laughs, but the 'It's a-Me, Mario!" line from Uncle Mario in Assassin's Creed 2, said as his eyes bulge out.

5. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think I must have missed that, because I don't remember it, and that's the kind of thing that would have stuck in my mind.

6. Pizza Riker

Pizza Riker Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Any time that I've died in a Mario game. It never fails to make me laugh every time.

7. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

8. Karswell

Karswell Vice Admiral Admiral

Tigtone?

9. Kahlesh

Kahlesh Captain Captain

Jurassic World Evolution - the way crowds of people jump out the way of your Jeep

10. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon Time is a monster Premium Member

Watch Dogs..... Both 1st and 2nd game have a funny thing where even if you are driving on the road avoiding people they freak out if you drive by as if you are about to hit them. Even if you are far from them on the other side of the road.

This didn't happen much in GTA V but then GTA games take themselves a bit seriously which is also a drawback.

11. Jirin Actin Kinda Sus

Jirin Actin Kinda Sus Admiral Admiral

Final Fantasy 7 Remake, there’s a completely over the top segment at the end that wasn’t in the original where you’re jumping across jagged pieces of metal ripped from the streets in midair. It’s completely out of place, makes no sense and obviously only added to have a more climactic finish to the first part and I was laughing the whole time.

12. Oddish

Oddish Fleet Captain Red Shirt

Fallout 3. A Talon Merc is charging me with a lead pipe, saying I'm dead. I turn him into green goo with my A3-21 plasma rifle before he gets within 20 feet.

Great game, but it needed some "disparity of weapons" algorithms.