Tiny Trek Adventures (ongoing comic)

So I guess they'll not have a tea/coffee/whisky/Romulan ale together for the time being.. :D:p;)

Let's hope Blaise doesn't corner her in the Coffee Lounge!

Whisky or Romulan ale? Nah. Classy ladies like a nice Burgundy wine. Maybe they'll find common ground over a glass or ten.

Wine? Galven got into Yamazaki when she served with Nogura. ;) Plus I'm sure they didn't drink it all before they left Starbase 10. Now whether she shares that with Blaise... wellllll

Being both a "lounge rat' and a people watcher myself, I like this Keva scene. I think this is the first appearance of the Coffee Lounge. Couches are much nicer than the armless Burke chairs and tables in the other Rec Rooms. :)

Being both a "lounge rat' and a people watcher myself, I like this Keva scene. I think this is the first appearance of the Coffee Lounge. Couches are much nicer than the armless Burke chairs and tables in the other Rec Rooms. :)

It was briefly in the first issue. It was one of the Captain's first stops. Had to try the coffee. ;)

Found my test render of the set from like 3 years ago. I've been working on this that long? Oi.

And yes, it's a redress of the briefing room and the mess hall. ;) Yeah I definitely wanted comfier chairs and couches in a lounge.

Violence isn't the answer.. it's the question and the answer is YES! :evil:;):p

As for the rest, excellent work as always. :mallory::techman:

Back